Orinoco

SpringEThing

Bally-Well Bouncy Boggler!
SpringEThing submitted a new resource:

Orinoco - Underground, overground, kart's on a spree!

As Orinoco went to take his signature 40-winks for the afternoon, he found himself tumbling down a hill of Wimbledon Common and onto a deserted go-kart. Now he's holding onto the steering wheel for dear life and only once he's out of gas can he stop! Make sure he comes in 1st place, that'll be sure to use up the most fuel by pushing the engine to it's limits.
Will Orinoco make it back to the burrow in time for the end of the Wombling day and a plate of...

Read more about this resource...

SpringEThing updated Orinoco with a new update entry:

Rendering Refresh

In V1.0, I retrospectively felt as though I did not boost the width of the character's outline enough given the intentionally low output resolution, leaving the outline to get lost to artifacting, not to mention the noise I applied to certain surfaces so as to give the effect of a felt surface didn't translate as well as I had hoped to this format. All that said, I made some node group parameter adjustments to bring you this refreshed rendering of the character!

Read the rest of this update entry...

SpringEThing updated Orinoco with a new update entry:

Back-Seat Driver

Turns out I made a minor mistake when cutting out the 'overlays' of the kart foreground on a particular frame of the character's animation, causing the back of the kart seat to erroneously be occluded by the character despite the character being behind the back of the kart seat relative to the P.O.V.
That has now been rectified!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back