• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Origins Sonic (cancelled.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueM

Here is yet another Sonic mod for Sonic Robo Blast 2, Origins Sonic, Sonic from the Origins's Cutscenes!
This mod will aim for the upmost simplicity (And being 100% handdrawn.) with the abilities ranging from just a thok to having a peelout?
Anyways here are the sprites STNDA1 - 5 Specifically which are heavily referenced from the character sheet(s) I do not now when development will start since I'm pretty burnt out at the moment from finishing one other mod. Feel free to discuss about this mod and give your thoughts on it.

Last edited:
Here is yet another Sonic mod for Sonic Robo Blast 2, Origins Sonic, Sonic from the Origins's Cutscenes!
This mod will aim for the upmost simplicity (And being 100% hand drawn too) with the abilities ranging from just a thok to having a peelout?
Anyways here are the sprites STNDA1 - 5 Specifically which are heavily referenced from the character sheet(s) I do not now when development will start since I'm pretty burnt out at the moment from finishing one other mod. Feel free to discuss about this mod and give your thoughts on it.
View attachment 86919
Now that's really sick, still I rather sugget not getting confused on which sprite. As in you say "(And being 100% hand drawn too)" so that's good!

only flaw i can think of is the 4 fingers, while every version of sonic has 5. great sprites though!
Edit: nvm, he has 5 fingers. im stupid.

looks great, but as rocklight said your probably doing too much and should take a break from working
Don't worry I am taking a break from mod creation or "working." it will be quite some time before I would even consider on whether I should work on this project or not. You have my word.

Last edited:
THIS LOOKS GREAT! But, I'll just reiterate what Obama said. Take as many breaks as you need. Don't feel too much pressure.

Damn dude you on another project already bro all the god dang respect in the world! Just dont overwork yourself!

Infact, sev said that you would have to wait for judge to submission it to the addons & more. cuz last month there was a bit more that they haven't done, so please wait for this to come out anyway.

Bangers i have an idea for his moveset why don't you look at speedrunners techqs?
They want speed and even high jumps in order to complete the zone quickly so here are the 2 movesets first a multi-dash ik kinda sounds dumb but you can think of smth else alright so the plan is to use spindash 2 times and you might say why 2? Ill tell ya later okay okay and if you gather enough speed you can do the multi dash which adds another spindash but be careful its powerful and the reason i said two because so the speedrunners can't be all that powerful and that's when dash-mode comes in no big effects or smth something normal and they can charge it if you hold spindash for a long time also the drop dash pretty normal moveset hold spin midair alrighty
Now about the quick-dash the plan is to bounce downwards and after that you'll bounce up but if you use it you can gather momentum the button is q1 aka quston 1
Alrighty final ability if you collect each emeralds you get more speed per emerald adds 1 more speed for sonic that's right speedrunners didn't think it was that easy eyh??
Okay im done and i. Would appreciate it if you used some of my movesets and if its hard to create it it's alright just don't waste your time!:worry::blink:
Post automatically merged:

Hope you'll get a big break because you worked har enough already :knuxsmug:

Hard*

Oh and i meant triple dahs the one that adds an extra spindash btw

Also one tip if someone goes off topic ignore em because you'll go off topic too so its oinda your fault too so stay shu- AH DARN IT I WENT OFF TOPIC

Kinda*

Well hop you liked my movesets now cya

Bangers i have an idea for his moveset why don't you look at speedrunners techqs?
They want speed and even high jumps in order to complete the zone quickly so here are the 2 movesets first a multi-dash ik kinda sounds dumb but you can think of smth else alright so the plan is to use spindash 2 times and you might say why 2? Ill tell ya later okay okay and if you gather enough speed you can do the multi dash which adds another spindash but be careful its powerful and the reason i said two because so the speedrunners can't be all that powerful and that's when dash-mode comes in no big effects or smth something normal and they can charge it if you hold spindash for a long time also the drop dash pretty normal moveset hold spin midair alrighty
Now about the quick-dash the plan is to bounce downwards and after that you'll bounce up but if you use it you can gather momentum the button is q1 aka quston 1
Alrighty final ability if you collect each emeralds you get more speed per emerald adds 1 more speed for sonic that's right speedrunners didn't think it was that easy eyh??
Okay im done and i. Would appreciate it if you used some of my movesets and if its hard to create it it's alright just don't waste your time!:worry::blink:

Hard*

Also one tip if someone goes off topic ignore em because you'll go off topic too so its oinda your fault too so stay shu- AH DARN IT I WENT OFF TOPIC

Kinda*

*Hope
Awh i always how to fix my mistake wis-k aight orgins sonic good cya ( good i didn't went of topic)

Last edited:

Hard*

Kinda*

*Hope
Awh i always how to fix my mistake wis-k aight orgins sonic good cya ( good i didn't went of topic)
I have no idea what you just said. But as far as an moveset goes, I want it to be simple. Nothing complex. It may (if I ever do.) Just be a Sonic reskin actually.

Oh fine heres a simple version

Multidash: use spindash two times when youre rolloing

Tripledash: if you gather enough speed you should be able to do a powerful boost when you spindash
Quick dash: bounce up and down if you use it more than 3 times you can gather momentum

Dash mode: just a normal dashmode

Here os this simple?
Actually if you would've read it slow you would've get it by now but eh guess people can't understand when you smash words together and your to lazy thinking they'll read slowly.
But eh a simple reskin doesn't matter to me you can do whatever you want pal

I have no idea what you just said. But as far as an moveset goes, I want it to be simple. Nothing complex. It may (if I ever do.) Just be a Sonic reskin actually.
Simple?
D A S H M O D E

Higher jumps as in momentum based speed can make your jump height higher

Oh and you guys don't even get mad at me if it's gonna turn out a a mple reskin of sonic infact who knows if hes joking ( i think not)

A simple reskin
Huh now that i think about it, im pretty sure everyone is gonna be sad, maybe they expected more eh it is what it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back