Opinions on Black Eggman in Dark City Zone?

SuperOfSrb2

Member!!!!!
If Dark City Zone is added, Black Eggman (current final boss) will be most likely moved there, as it was intended for the zone and both are based off of the OVA. My personal opinion is that Black Eggman is an epic final boss and if they are going to use that for the seventh zone, they better have way better bosses for Egg Rock Zone, Black Core Zone 3, and (if added) Grand Eggship Zone.

I like the idea, but I think Brak Eggman should stay as the final boss. =^=")
Maybe a Death Egg Robot-a-like Eggrobot could do it better to destroy a city... Brak Eggman really matches with the steal asteroid power thingie.

Personally I'm all for the idea of making Brak the DCZ boss and having something new for the standard final boss (BCZ3). S3&K back in the day had a final boss that had multiple phases, none of which lasting overly long but still presenting a fair challenge. I'd like to see SRB2 do something similar with BCZ3 in which the player makes use of what they've learned throughout the game to put Eggman in his place, with him perhaps growing more desperate as the fight progresses, and maybe even leading up to a chase sequence in which Eggman is trying to escape. I'd say each phase should be around 2-4 hits each, and the fight consisting of 3 or 4 total phases. Ideally, it shouldn't recycle previous boss fights. However, I wouldn't be against the idea of Eggman finding different ways to use the same old machines or combine them together. I'd prefer something totally unique though.

If Grand Eggship Zone or some other Super Sonic battle becomes a thing, I'd personally prefer they find some kind of way to make use of Super Sonic in 3D. I know the idea of a NiGHTS style boss fight is rather popular, but personally I'd find it rather jarring to have played through the entire game in 3D only to have the true final battle taking place in 2D. I'm not against such a boss fight existing, but I'd rather that get pushed aside to a separate NiGHTS mode unlockable rather than being part of the main campaign.

Personally I'm all for the idea of making Brak the DCZ boss and having something new for the standard final boss (BCZ3). S3&K back in the day had a final boss that had multiple phases, none of which lasting overly long but still presenting a fair challenge. I'd like to see SRB2 do something similar with BCZ3 in which the player makes use of what they've learned throughout the game to put Eggman in his place, with him perhaps growing more desperate as the fight progresses, and maybe even leading up to a chase sequence in which Eggman is trying to escape. I'd say each phase should be around 2-4 hits each, and the fight consisting of 3 or 4 total phases. Ideally, it shouldn't recycle previous boss fights. However, I wouldn't be against the idea of Eggman finding different ways to use the same old machines or combine them together. I'd prefer something totally unique though.

If Grand Eggship Zone or some other Super Sonic battle becomes a thing, I'd personally prefer they find some kind of way to make use of Super Sonic in 3D. I know the idea of a NiGHTS style boss fight is rather popular, but personally I'd find it rather jarring to have played through the entire game in 3D only to have the true final battle taking place in 2D. I'm not against such a boss fight existing, but I'd rather that get pushed aside to a separate NiGHTS mode unlockable rather than being part of the main campaign.
That's really a cool idea. Maybe Special Stage 7 could have a boss fight, like... Ivo Robotnik is stealing all the emeralds for the asteroid right? Then why not himself stealing desperately the Seventh emerald like a race on Special Stage 7? Maybe after the race there would be a boss fight outside of the Special Stage 7 depending on the Act of the Zone you are.
If it was on the end of the Act 1 it will be the boss we fought on the 7th Special Stage as a 2th phase for the NIGHTS Final Boss on Overworld and for the end of Act 2 it could be just the Boss of the Act 3 but already pinch mode, but more hard. =^=")

About the final boss I really think it should use what the player learned troughout the game... MAYBE a pre-final boss boss, just like Metal Sonic. It could be a chase for the final arena, where Sonic & Tails finally gets inside the asteroid but Robotnik was a little late for his show with Sonic (not) begging for help at the final boss. Maybe it would happen as Black Core Act 3 (And the final boss would be a whole new Zone) with Robotnik on his new invention and the chase zone could use some things that the player learned on the zones too. Sorry if it was almost what you said. >^<")
Btw I'm sorry about my bad English too.

i feel like brak fits as a final boss really well, and they could make something that fits DCZ more. Like maybe the buildings going up to show that theyre on top of one of eggmans robots, and the boss tries to smash you with the buildings. if brak is kept as a final boss, they probably wont use my idea, but if they dont, it would be cool to see what they make out of DCZ.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back