Opengl suddently goes kaputz on Chromebook???

[credd]

i'm too lazy to make anything :(
...yeah. So, around yesterday i came home from school, hoping to hop on a game of SRB2, maybe get some friends to tag along. When i got on, though, it flashed me the error "SRB2 has attempted to access a memory location that it shouldn't and needs to close.

To help us figure out the cause, you can visit our official Discord server
where you will find more instructions on how to submit a crash report.

Sorry for the inconvenience!"
And switched to the Software render. When i tried switching it back, it just said it again. Weirdest thing is, i have a Chromebook at school, and it runs OpenGL mode fine. And to make matters worse, this only started recently. OpeGL worked fine before! Please help me.

Weirdest thing is, i have a Chromebook at school, and it runs OpenGL mode fine. And to make matters worse, this only started recently. OpenGL worked fine before! Please help me.
Something may have broken during an update to your graphics drivers. You can try updating them again to see if that fixes it, but if not, just stick to Software to avoid any crashes.

k, thanks! I By the way, at the same time of opengl breaking, it suddently started using /home/user/.srb2 instead of /.var/app/io.github.srb2.rphys/.srb2

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back