OpenGL doesn't work on my laptop.

Markius

Whenever I try using OpenGL, the screen crops to the bottom-left corner area and when i try opening another app, the sigsev problem occurs. Can anyone help?

Whenever I try using OpenGL, the screen crops to the bottom-left corner area and when i try opening another app, the sigsev problem occurs. Can anyone help?
i only use linux and not windows but i think you can fix it by right clicking srb2 exe, properties, compatability and click on disable display scaling on high dpi settings

OR

open the exe in cmd with
-height (desktop height) -width (desktop width)

i only use linux and not windows but i think you can fix it by right clicking srb2 exe, properties, compatability and click on disable display scaling on high dpi settings

OR

open the exe in cmd with
The first option is preferable. As for the SIGSEGV, update your drivers.

the sigsev problem occurs
SIGSEGV errors are always bugs. (EDIT: Version 2.2.11 is out now! Try the latest version firstly and see if it crashes.) Try to make SRB2 crash again with SIGSEGV, then locate the crash report in the SRB2 directory and post it here:

OR

open the exe in cmd with
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. When I tried it, I put the Renderer on OpenGL and the screen cropped to the Bottom Left corner again but when i tried the other aspect ratios, it worked! (it didnt before)

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. When I tried it, I put the Renderer on OpenGL and the screen cropped to the Bottom Left corner again but when i tried the other aspect ratios, it worked! (it didnt before)
Always a pleasure to help! :wonderful:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back