Open Character Assets!

[Open Assets] Open Character Assets! 1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
SP Moves Enjoyer submitted a new resource:

Open Character Assets! - free assets

Picture this, you have a cool character and you want to give them cool abilities... But you can't do Lua!
Don't worry, Because now with the Open Character Assets mod, you will no longer have to worry about that!

15 "New" Lua-Coded and Fully/Easily Customizable Abilities, that can all be used in your mods with credit, of course!
Lets get into those new abilities, shall we?

1. Air Dash
Your basic run of the mill air dash

2. Air Jump
Your basic run of the mill double jump...

Read more about this resource...

SP Moves Enjoyer submitted a new resource:

Open Character Assets! - free assets

Read more about this resource...
This is a really nice resource to give!
I do want to remind everyone that we still require addons on here to have original assets (be it hand-made Lua scripts or original Sprites).
Maybe you should mention that on the page so no one tries to post a character with Sonic's sprites and all your Lua.

Overall, this is perfect for learning Lua! Thank you!

This is a really nice resource to give!
I do want to remind everyone that we still require addons on here to have original assets (be it hand-made Lua scripts or original Sprites).
Maybe you should mention that on the page so no one tries to post a character with Sonic's sprites and all your Lua.

Overall, this is perfect for learning Lua! Thank you!
I'll make sure to include that, and thanks!

Hey, your abilities are very cool! and theyre easy to understand and use but, theres 2 things that kept bugging me for long now.

1- When you homing thok into an enemy with any of the abilities that allow you to do that, you go in a straight line and that can cause some softlocks by missclicking, can you make it so the player bounces a bit up, like recoiling after a hit? much like vanilla homing thok.

2- This one is actually recent, how can you change the charge speed on the Air Spin? i want to make it stronger, as the default values are way too slow and weak, and you often take too long to release a powerfull boost with it.

3- About the wall jump, this one i feel needs a bit more tweaks, its annoying getting the camera be flipped back everytime, can you make it so that, (taking knux climb ability as example), it counts as if you pressed spin to drop, instead of jumping off? it can be a bit dizzying jumping around so much, having the camera flipped so quick.

Its all but an opinion about the abilities pack, i like them tho. But i feel some stuff can be tweaked and improved

i might be dumb but, how i can activate the health system?
1707915061631.png

replace this part with your custom characters name in your S_SKIN!

i have no idea how to make custom sprites and don't have a lot of experience coding using slade, but i want to post a mod. what can I do?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back