• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Op bonic WIP

I merged the three threads into one for the sake of everyone's benefit. @stickmanguy2, please keep the development of your addon into this one thread. And especially don't use alt accounts and reply on your main pretending to be different people. That's incredibly silly.

Why is poop41182 banned
I promise you that i didnt make his account
As he has been unjustfully been banned, is it possible to get him unbanned
( I feel bad for him as he has been unjustfully been banned)
Everyones at school
(Yes me)
And he posts at school hours
Please explain that
(I also dont make alt accounts)
Yours sincerely
Stickmanguy2
(Sorry for the long rant)

Last edited:
Not to assume, but I'm with stickmanguy2 on this one. I suspect the reason you think it was an alt account is because both accounts were being used from the same location, or something like that. If it's just a friend that goes to the same school and they both use the school's computers, it would display the same location and IP (I think).

That being said, this probably isn't the best place to discuss this.

Wait no don't make a new thread, at least not in WIPs. Just talk directly to a moderator about it, and resolve it that way.

I merged the three threads into one for the sake of everyone's benefit. @stickmanguy2, please keep the development of your addon into this one thread. And especially don't use alt accounts and reply on your main pretending to be different people. That's incredibly silly.
Also the idea about this banned is that this account stolen my name of this addon, which cheese-boi comment.
isn’t @Sls64LGamingBro making this? you just stole his idea!

Last edited:
"Stole his idea"?! you can't steal a fucking idea. Its just a THOUGHT, that's like if me and some other guy were both thinking about eating apples at the same time, "you STOLE my idea of eating apples!", and even if he had the same idea as you, that doesn't mean anything, you don't own the idea and you don't have the right to victimize someone of "stealing" it.

"Stole his idea"?! you can't steal a fucking idea. Its just a THOUGHT, that's like if me and some other guy were both thinking about eating apples at the same time, "you STOLE my idea of eating apples!", and even if he had the same idea as you, that doesn't mean anything, you don't own the idea and you don't have the right to victimize someone of "stealing" it.
I know that "I made this idea and It doesn't matter if I use the same name because it's normal at first." which was obvious to be honest, and I just wanna know about it. Even though it was my idea, I know that cheese-boi did tell me. but I didn't thought that he was trying to think of what name his mod was. truly I was sorry that I didn't know. Lucky I understand what it was, Thanks anyway.

I know poop41172 on a personal level
He never knew
It was by accident
Post automatically merged:

Save poop41172

Last edited:
Alright. Sorry for taking as long as I did for this. (I've personally fell ill around the same time as the ban) I've unbanned poop41172. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please keep any updates of your mod in this thread though.

Sorry SLS64Gamingbro I didn't know but I'm gonna release a another one if that's fine

SLS64gamingbro you can tell me to takedown the release now

By the way no new abilties just has dashmode (for now) and mindash and maxdasn being different

Attachments

• opbonic.wad
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back