"OP" Abilities

"OP" Abilities 1.5.1

I don't see the point for 1.2, Everything was good as is. The Spin command worked perfectly fine with the sheild,
srb20099.gif

You had to jump twice and spin instead of jumping once and spin. If that was the problem, they made SF_NOSHIELDABILITY for this. And the weak homing thok doesn't have a purpose here... don't get me wrong, you made the homing thok SO GOOD AND SMOOTH. But what he has before this was added are already OP on it's own, So barely anyone will use it in this mod.

TheMinero updated "Better" Abilities with a new update entry:

Now Better Sonic Abilities PORTED TO 2.1!

NOW SONIC ABILITIES IS NOW IS SRB2 2.1 BROOO!

View attachment 48047

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I don't see the point for 1.2, Everything was good as is. The Spin command worked perfectly fine with the sheild,View attachment 48010
You had to jump twice and spin instead of jumping once and spin. If that was the problem, they made SF_NOSHIELDABILITY for this. And the weak homing thok doesn't have a purpose here... don't get me wrong, you made the homing thok SO GOOD AND SMOOTH. But what he has before this was added are already OP on it's own, So barely anyone will use it in this mod.
Ok, now the fix is deleted, new character with new abilities, tails, and sonic abilities, ported to 2.1

Last edited:
Can we please stop calling things better when they aren't better and just purposely unbalanced and overpowered? There's absolutely nothing better about this from a gameplay standpoint

Can we please stop calling things better when they aren't better and just purposely unbalanced and overpowered? There's absolutely nothing better about this from a gameplay standpoint
Methinks I agree with you on that. Maybe instead of Minero calling it "Better Abilities", he should call it "OP Abilities".

Methinks I agree with you on that. Maybe instead of Minero calling it "Better Abilities", he should call it "OP Abilities".
Or something like "godly sonic" would even work better at this point

An OP sonic isn't automatically a better sonic

Reply to gilla's rating
"ah yes If I make tails fly after doing the ability it will be corrupted, since they will be able to spam it."

What do you think over powered means?
Post automatically merged:

Sonic isn't op with this, his custom button moves don't even work, and tails had so much potential with his WORKING abilities, but it just completely ruins it that you can't fly after the moves.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back