OMGOMGOMG Is it done? (FF.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
Well, the short answer is "No It's not." This is, well, kind of like a beta. I stopped working on this a while back, because some of the walking sprites sucked,(I removed those) so now he is just a red Tails recolor while walking, so it's like his stop sign goes away.
Running at full speed it comes back.
Also, the taunts are broken, they won't work I mean, so can someone help me with that?
Just a heads up Flame The Hedgehog did those taunts. So, Thank you Flame.
Here's the link.
http://www.freewebs.com/lord_chaos/Srb2/wads/FF.WAD

Just a heads up again, if I get the time I want to make an FFRider wad.

Also, If anyone thinks this is some sort of ploy to get unbanned from the chatroom you are dead wrong. Frankly, I've been wanting to release this for a while. I need to release some things and upload some files for when I clear my SRB2 folder to free up some space.

Also, I had edited the Dd_Daz wad because I was kind of new to wadding and Dd_Daz was sitting in my folder useless. :|

srb20040.png

I can help you with that, Let me guess. Does the taunts play to fast.

metalsonic5555 said:
Well, the short answer is "No It's not." This is, well, kind of like a beta. I stopped working on this a while back, because some of the walking sprites sucked,(I removed those) so now he is just a red Tails recolor while walking, so it's like his stop sign goes away.
Running at full speed it comes back.
Also, the taunts are broken, they won't work I mean, so can someone help me with that?
Just a heads up Flame The Hedgehog did those taunts. So, Thank you Flame.
Here's the link.
http://www.freewebs.com/lord_chaos/Srb2/wads/FF.WAD

Just a heads up again, if I get the time I want to make an FFRider wad.

Also, If anyone thinks this is some sort of ploy to get unbanned from the chatroom you are dead wrong. Frankly, I've been wanting to release this for a while. I need to release some things and upload some files for when I clear my SRB2 folder to free up some space.

Also, I had edited the Dd_Daz wad because I was kind of new to wadding and Dd_Daz was sitting in my folder useless. :|

srb20040.png

You edited my character! :evil:

Then put it into that wad, because he didn't want it in the first place. He edited Tails.plr, put it in your wad(Which I have no clue why I still have.) so no, he did not edit your wad daz.

camo man said:
Daz said:
You edited my character! :evil:
No, he didn't, he edited the Tails.plr.
Incorrect, to some extent, I Used Daz's character for the wad part (My wads somewhat suck if I don't replace the sprites of another wad.)
I did use the sprites from the Tails.Plr, though. The wad was Daz's just look at some of the sprites such as the "getting air bubble" sprites, I am going to fix that soon...
So You guys are both right and wrong. ^_~ Sorry about that Daz.
Also, I plainly stated in my first post I did, but not to the extent of a "o lolz i made a daz recolor i are so awsum AMIRITE?"

Um... original? You do realize this is actually supposed to be an obvious recolor, I mean look back in the topic made in editing about this. It clearly states "The joke wad to end all joke wads".

HMS, original?! Ahahahahaha! Sorry that's way too funny. :lol: How in the world is he even close to original? He's a gold and silver overpowered Sonic.

Akuma means that HMS was an original joke, I think, and I'd have to agree there to some extent. Despite that, he's really still an unorignal character, though. It's Sonic with Gene Simmons' tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back