OMG Mystic LOOK OUT! A Killer is on the lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can getting banned make a person react this way?Someone reacting too much!At least i live in northeast instead of south.Oh, it said tat it was confirmed that one of the victims is heading to england so It might be him.Hey,mystic is that your real name?*Scared to death because one of our best people in our lives might die*

Lead suspect is revealed to be Bigboi.
It was Bigboi in the library with the knife, at least that's what cluedo says about this matter.

Make sure to evacuate the country as soon as you can Mystic, Spain sounds like a nice country to run to, as long as Bigboi has no connections with the Mafia that is, in fact scrap that idea just run to Mexico.

Hey mystic,is that your real name?I have a clue to the supspect,did you tell anyone your real name?If you told alot of people then we wont know,but If you only told one person.We have the serial killer!
Edit:My brother 15 loled when it said, YOU BANNED ME FROM THE FORUMS.That was funny.'my brother said'

Go check the SRB2 credits. It's pretty well known at this point that Mystic's real name is Ben Geyer. :X

The site sends your friend an email with a link to the video you made. If you have your friend's phone number. The site will send them a text message to there phone as well. I don't know what it says. It might say something like check your email.

LOL

I wonder who it is? Hell, is this even real? I mean... it could be faked, but who would take the time to do it? Well, at least it provided some entertainment value.

EDIT:

Official Level Design Contest: July/August; FuriousFox said:
Mystic probably will not be here for the contest this time

This scaring the heck out of me!Mystic should call the police because on the news it said mystic ----- ----- has not been found for a real name.Mystic check your text message and see if your next!*Dives out the window when the doorbell ringed.*

You do realize, this isn't funny if it's real (which I'm not sure if it is or not...). What do you think Mystic is going to do about it if it happens to be real? Things become serious when you really think about the situation.

If it's real, Mystic could be murdered, but I think it's fake nonetheless, I'm just not sure about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back