OMG I CAN'T EVEN MOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE4FAN

when i made a game today 4 people came in all of them couldent move sept me now when i joined there game i couldent move and they all could but this happenes every time help plz! i can't even play :cry:

First, spell, and use grammar.
I can barely make out your post.
But it sounds like bad lag on your end. What's your connection? Dial-Up? If so, then, yeah, don't join netgames.

ok i don't use that SRB2JTE thing whatever it is but i use a wireles router is that the prob but when i first got the game (friday) the game online worked perfectly does anyone know why. do i nead a extra file to play normal plz someone help! also every time someone joins my room it says:
(a number to long to say) not found
retuning to redwall
what does that mean

i don't use map cheats it's when i join i just press and it moves 5 seconds like later and when i press left or right 5 seconds later there we go also when i press jump while moving it does'ent work
do i nead a extra file of some sort

ok i make 5 people limit but over 3 this happenes
someone plz tell me a file i might nead
i know it's over 3 cause i played with hyper tails and it was ok, my other freind came in ok, then another person and it happened but still i don't think it is that

Okay, lemme make this excessively clear. This is not AIM. Type in PROPER English, and then you'll get a response. Otherwise I'm just locking this topic.

You don't need any extra files to play online. Only if there's a level too big to download from the server that you need to get yourself.

And are you (and/or the host) on dial-up by any chance? I strongly advise against playing this game on dial-up. You see, your character moves only when the input data you send reaches the host computer and gets relayed back to you. This is done to prevent problems that can happen from lag, but as a result, your character isn't as responsive.

No, I can netplay in Mystic Realm just fine. One of you must be using a bad connection, like dial-up or something.

yes maybe mystic realm because i played fine without mystic realm maybe reinstalling is the answer, maybe.
but i also dout it is my router cause i play net games on other games and i don't lag cause my ping is green (exelent)

RE4FAN said:
i don't use map cheats it's when i join i just press and it moves 5 seconds like later and when i press left or right 5 seconds later there we go also when i press jump while moving it does'ent work
do i nead a extra file of some sort

...control lag.

but how could there be lag EVERY TIME I PLAY A GAME i can't move every game exsept my games

LATER:i joined a game without mystic realm and it was fine

i'll try but i dout there will be anything
i'm scanning now the whole com
no nothing
but this only happenes when mystic realm is on

That's because your computer is stupid. Nobody else here has problems when MR is loaded. Does your computer have only 8 MB of RAM, by any chance?

but how could there be lag EVERY TIME I PLAY A GAME i can't move every game exsept my games

Read. My. Post! It says:

Your character moves only when the input data you send reaches the host computer and gets relayed back to you. This is done to prevent problems that can happen from lag, but as a result, your character isn't as responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back