OLDC 2021 ROUND2!

VanillaSRB2

Average Vanilla Ice Cream
Follow Your Rainbow by Rogerregorroger, cool level. Absolutely loved it. some spots are wierd tho. Still best level imo.
Bricked Busted Zone by Mikhael Blur, big open level. But because of that its pretty confusing on where your supposed to go, still great level tho
Lucid Landscape Zone by Othius, Oh gosh. saw a few screenshots of this on twitter, and damn it's beautiful. Just a bit to short of a zone tho.
Nimbus Lake Zone by Yyeelloww7, Literally one word. Gorgeous, the aesthetic and music is top tier mwuah.
Digital Deluche Zone by @RoyKirbs, Great level, although some parts hurt my eyes tho. And LOL that ending was funny, sure it might have wasted a few of you guys some seconds, but damn that was funny.
Powder Park Zone by DakotaSpine, sheash, the level was great. I'm glad I played this first.
Something Zone by Marcos, the physics, uh. A little wierd. neo sonics homing attack is jank, sometimes your character would just stop moving (pls note this can be fixed by doing a simple jump) and from what I know knuckles here is also jank
Grass Planet Zone by Voidy2246, INFINITE BOTTOM LESS PITS, not to mention enemies used here are annoying, pretty small cramp stage. but I like it, I like it alot, the aesthetics are great.
Sunset Summit Zone by Entropy, BOI, this level is short, finished it under a minute, but that might be because I was using Modern Sonic. Anyways, all that aside still like it, even if it is short the aesthetics are great music is nice!
Command Facility Zone by Twins'R'Okay, I like the gimmick where you have to like access different parts of the facility to access the goal sign.
Rhyolite Ruin Zone by Radicalicous, Didn't expect a nights stage in this, pretty fun. I love simple nights stages, but then again, I wanted actual levels not nights stages.
Blue Glacier Zone by BronsoKip, I like the fact that there are multiple goal signs, pretty cool. I'm sure speedrunners would love this level. though. its just as long as gfz2.
Lofty Woods Zone by Vixuzen, I like the usage of slopes here, and then comes the problem. the usage of slops is great, just sometimes.
Iron Dominion Zone by MK.exe, I expected more from MK, its pretty confusing on where to go, some places feel like secret passage ways but aren't, which means they shouldn't have been there in the first place. But still, its a good level.
Botanic Space Zone Act 2 by DeltaSanic, I assume this is a continuation on the previous act from the previous OLDC? if so then that explains why this is twice as confusing, stricter platforming is common, but decent level.
Caustic Crater Zone by Seaballer, I was playing this level with Junio Sonic, and it was pretty fun. But I doubt it would be as fun with normal sonic. Level requires you to have already mastered srb2. Also that troll enemy caught me off guard, luckily there is infinite lives now. If you have not mastered srb2 yet, this level might seem unforgiving for you.
Frozen Fissure Zone by Garrean, I don't like this level that much, I was playing this with Modern Sonic, died right near the end, (with the jank platforming and yes, once again INFINITE BOTTOMLESS PITS) so of course I reattempted but when I was gonna use my double jump, it used the homing attack infinitely on a wall. Is this because of all the springs in the level? Oh speaking of springs. There here everywhere, maybe a little bit too much. The level is close to being a kaizo level.
Pineapple Prairie Zone by SupaCustardBro, cute level! Pretty short, it probably would have been higher on the list if it weren't for the insane amount of lag and a questionable spring placement, the lag oh god the lag. it lags very often, but when I die it goes back to normal 35 fps
Junkyard Jeopardy Zone by PhilJFou, the start was a big "haha funny" moment. pretty confusing level, the part with the moving platforms was hekk, decent level.
Invasion Zone by JABSphere94, bruh this level... level started of great! pretty fun felt like playing a movie sonic game, running away from roBUTTniks robots. but then near the ending it became questionable. some enemies placement is bad and questionable, and the boss oh god the boss, what were you thinking? boss is pretty annoying, honestly this should've been the lowest on the list. Level would've been better without the boss.
The Twins Palace Zone by Chaolino, I don't know why this is the lowest on the list, but OK, some sections can be really unforgiving barely enjoyed it, this level ain't for me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back