• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Old mod I made for 2.1

And tell me, why would it sound rude? Explain to me..
Its alright OrdinaryFox I think you might be right with the whole people don't want to play 2.1 thing or something.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit?
HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY MADE IT THROUGH ONE OF THESE LEVELS
YnTuiS4.gif

GOD.

...This was definitely an experience. I'm showing this to my friends. I will make them play this. I will enjoy watching them do so.
Thank you sooo much for playing it!!!

For me, this is the first time I've ever had someone experience something I made, so this means a lot to me. You're the best Kwiin hope you know that!
(PS: I came back today and replayed it.... Its much harder than I even remembered. That said, THIS IS DEFINENTLY NOT GOING TO BE ANYBODIES CUP OF TEA)

Last edited:
I know my friend, but can anyone give their opinion?
I mean, at least to me, it seemed strange to me that the guy was posting this these days ...
And I'm not saying it's wrong ...
Post automatically merged:

And besides, nothing happens if you publish it
I mean... you sorta can't submit 2.1 mods anyways, sooooo.

I mean... you sorta can't submit 2.1 mods anyways, sooooo.
And that?
Yes, I know my friend, but ...
You know, you made me scramble, anyway, no problem playing 2.1, I have it but I only play once in a while ...
And yes, I think you can post that, but it really isn't necessary since those mods or Maps, * Whatever *, are located, um ..., I don't know how to explain it right ..
But they must be there ...

So I am aware that 2.2 is the current version (duh).
But I made this a few years ago (2018) and I haven't gotten to porting it yet (nor do I think I will since I haven't even talked about the mod to anyone yet).
So I decided to just get it out there before I forget about it again.

Basically its a mod with quite a few levels and 2 hub levels, and its extremely cheap and hard (hence the name JETZYN).
Note: Best played with friends or other people.

Mod download (FOR SRB 2.1!!!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nrsa5oIgmvSSv7fWJowA_7rY4RBpgJZS/view?usp=sharing

So yea uh thats the mod, enjoy!
It's been a month and I got the time to check it out! Though... my problem is that when I download it the file turns from a zip to a zip.cpgz etc. Not allowing me to play the mod.

So I am aware that 2.2 is the current version (duh).
But I made this a few years ago (2018) and I haven't gotten to porting it yet (nor do I think I will since I haven't even talked about the mod to anyone yet).
So I decided to just get it out there before I forget about it again.

Basically its a mod with quite a few levels and 2 hub levels, and its extremely cheap and hard (hence the name JETZYN).
Note: Best played with friends or other people.

Mod download (FOR SRB 2.1!!!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nrsa5oIgmvSSv7fWJowA_7rY4RBpgJZS/view?usp=sharing

So yea uh thats the mod, enjoy!
So I decided to try and play through all the levels legitimately.
Definitely an experience.

Is there anything pas EM Days Off Hub 2 2? Is it just unfinished?

I managed to get it ALMOST legitimately, although I had to devmode on the first boss area because it uses an all enemies linedef executor, and a crawla commander was placed out of bounds :X.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back