• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ok so, I'm working on a Spamton, but I have no idea how to make him bigger lol.

srb20000.png

i made an account just to message on my best friends post
im making the character that shows up when you start a new game and select the character. (i have no dang clue what its called)

i made an account just to message on my best friends post
im making the character that shows up when you start a new game and select the character. (i have no dang clue what its called)
Its called "character selection screen" or css for short

To answer the thread's question, there's two ways to make him bigger.
  • Actually spriting him in a bigger resolution. If you do go for this, I would heavily recommend extracting Sonic's STNDA2A8 for size reference, that way you'll have a solid grasp on how big Spamton will look!
  • Alternatively, if you're already comfortable working on a smaller resolution and rather not change the sprites, use the HiRes flag in the S_SKIN. You can read up about it here: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/S_SKIN#highresscale (You'll also have to add a HIRES flag in the S_SKIN!). With this, you can make the sprite any size you want, so test it out!

To answer the thread's question, there's two ways to make him bigger.
  • Actually spriting him in a bigger resolution. If you do go for this, I would heavily recommend extracting Sonic's STNDA2A8 for size reference, that way you'll have a solid grasp on how big Spamton will look!
  • Alternatively, if you're already comfortable working on a smaller resolution and rather not change the sprites, use the HiRes flag in the S_SKIN. You can read up about it here: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/S_SKIN#highresscale (You'll also have to add a HIRES flag in the S_SKIN!). With this, you can make the sprite any size you want, so test it out!
Omg thanks so much!

Yeah-- Spamton was (a bit) smaller than Kris in Deltarune. Considering depictions of the characters, Spamton should be small in a 3D-ish game like this. It fits him. Angry little salesman lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back