• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ok I'm creating a character wad now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I need to know if I can have permission to use the sprites for SADX-sonic.wad cause those sprites are going to be what my wad is based off of so yeah........ Don't worry I won't forget to give credit. :roll:

This reminds me of an idea for a forum, a requests forum, whenever the request is fulfilled, they lock the topic.

PMing Jetcrazy really won't work. He hasn't been around in ages, just like sooo many other users. I've took over the project, although its not official. I never got any reply of the PM I sended to him. After a week or 2, I just started working on SADX-sonic.

"SADX-Sonic" was ownership of the SRB2-DX staff. Super Mystic Sonic should have asked another person of that (Now dead) mod staff if he could have used it. At the very least, asked me because I hosted the damn thing. No, I don't want you using it. I didn't like Super Mystic Sonic using it, and I definitely don't want to see what was a piece of history in SRB2 turned into a recolor. So, no, you may NOT use it.

Bigboi on IRC once said:
Yes, you may definitly NOT touch SADX-Sonic.

I haven't seen Jet in months.
SMS is NOT THE SRB2DX PROJECT MANAGER. Filthy liar. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

Well, this has been settled, so I'm just gonna lock it before it somehow degenerates into a flame war. K? k. ;P
w17aw-large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back