Ok as you can see I am new here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i am also new to the game..... can anyone help me with alot of things.... well i dunno if its allot but yeah....anyways can you or anyone help me get:
1. If it is... a console put in or "cheat" that makes you super. need badly since chaos emeralds are so hard to find (driving me nuts!)
2. I would like to know what level it is that has the master emerald in it.
3. the cheat for the ability to throw rings when not in match, tag, or ctf.
4.I dunno its 4.
5. need help with makeing a character because i dunno if it downloading the WAD maker is going to make my computer run slower and all that stuff.

I just really need these. oh yeah.... i thank God for giving the people who made this game and i thank the people who made game.... make it!

Its more rewarding if you find the emeralds yourself, there are 10 tokens total so you don't have to find them all to get super sonic.

There isn't a master emerald in the normal srb2, there is an eighth emerald, but you need to defeat ultimate mode AND find a secret house

You can find tutorials on STARS for making characters and stuff.

1- No such thing. You'll have to find all the emeralds. It's not really that hard.
2- I dunno meself... I haven't actually given the game a play-through for awhile.
3- "RINGSLINGER YES". I think.
4- I thought it was a 6.
5- I don't really see how downloading a program makes your computer run slower. Unless it's a background program. Or a virus.
And just so you know, making a character requires a LOT of patience. Moreso than making a level. A character WAD is made of roughly 150 frames for animation, if I recall correctly. Which is why we don't have very many character WADs here. Lesser so non-recolor character WADs.

Hope that helps. Welcome to the message board.

EDIT: Curse you, Torgo! Curse you and your initiative for posting while I'm making mine!

Joshthehedgehog said:
yeah....anyways can you or anyone help me get:
1. If it is... a console put in or "cheat" that makes you super. need badly since chaos emeralds are so hard to find (driving me nuts!)
2. I would like to know what level it is that has the master emerald in it.
3. the cheat for the ability to throw rings when not in match, tag, or ctf.
4.I dunno its 4.
5. need help with makeing a character because i dunno if it downloading the WAD maker is going to make my computer run slower and all that stuff.

1. For chaos emeralds, check STARS. Otherwise, being Super Sonic for the sake of being Super isn't very rewarding; it can be fun dashing through the levels with it, but there isn't a Super level that requires it. I'll let you find the cheats on your own.
2. Though technically, it isn't the master emerald more than it is just a black emerald that gives you the ability to go Hyper. Torgo listed the rest of the information on this.
3. As SRB2-Playah said, "ringslinger yes".
4. I can't quite figure out the solution to this problem.
5. Meh, it's a simple program. Your computer should run just fine with it on. And actually, SRB2-Playah, it's actually 160; pretty close, though. ;P I would highly recommend checking the STARS article for technical questions on this.

Yes the master emerald is in the Mystic Realm wad, but like I said before not in the normal version.

The HMS123311 wad is a joke character that is only overpowered in a certain mod (you can search for it if you want to) not in the unmodified SRB2.

To SRB2-Playah: Heh, that has happened to me once as well.

oooooooohhh....... then i downloaded him for no reason.....perfect gotta get rid of him.... wast of space...or i migh keep him.........
hmmm....... whats the site for stars again?!?

Joshthehedgehog said:
1. If it is... a console put in or "cheat" that makes you super. need badly since chaos emeralds are so hard to find (driving me nuts!) -Use the "objectplace" on/off console command but like everyone said it's not that rewarding (you won't be able to gain any of the secrets), I use it to test some things out like with wads.

I inserted it into you post because I'm getting a little pressed for time lately.

Hey thanks for that cheat i was able to go super (yay chaos emeralds).
Anyways I honastyl don't know whats going to happen now maybe I'll leave this for other people to use.

*sigh* Dig in the release(or edit, I forgot) section to find this gamedata topic that gives you everything. After that just use level select to a level and you start with all Chaos Emeralds.

Yes THS but as I'm sure you know the admins don't really condone those, also they go out of date after almost every new version. Besides I downloaded one of those once, and it completely ruined playing SRB2 for me(Not like screwing up the game just I didn't feel right about cheating) I don't really like cheating. :mrgreen:

That's what I did. But ever since I haven't had the time to beat the game, I usually play with wads and you can't get any secrets in modified games. :(

yeah...now i have another question (I don't know if this could help any one else but...) Why can't i join a netgame? it says something about wads and telling me to restart the server.... and the only wads i have on are mystic realm, chaos zone, acid missle, metal sonic, mecha knux, tails doll (senku (I think), silver, and amy. What the fu-?

You can not join a net game with wads on. but you can host one. The reason is simple. So that no one can cheat on a net game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back