Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
LOOK WHO THAT IS

ZOMGWTF.jpg

.... (He scares me)

What was sonic thinking??

Sonic says,Always sleep with somone you love, even if your a 8 yearold boy about to get molested.

This is why SEGA doesn't allow their characters to drink alcahol when off the job. Sonic disliking the idea is probably why his games seem to suck.

Chaos said:
This is why SEGA doesn't allow their characters to drink alcahol when off the job. Sonic disliking the idea is probably why his games seem to suck.
Sik @ Zen forums said:
Sik - Hey, Sonic, what happened in the Sonic 3D 825 proto?
Sonic - Huh?
Sik - The down-syndrome face.
Sonic - Oh, yeah, my replacement was too stupid for it.
Sik - What, why did you have a replacement?
Sonic - I got fired after Sonic & Knuckles.
Sik - Wait, then who is in the new games?
It was a joke when I posted it, but...

Lol.
This image is at the same time very funny and very weird.
Micheal Jackson wasn't regarded as what he's regarded now before the accusations, so this didn't look much weird back then.

Hey, look, it's one of the music composers for Sonic 3's soundtrack! And he's taking his picture with someone dressed as Sonic! Freaky!

Blue Warrior said:
Hey, look, it's one of the music composers for Sonic 3's soundtrack! And he's taking his picture with someone dressed as Sonic! Freaky!

Icecap Zone right?

Chaos Knux said:
Blue Warrior said:

Icecap Zone right?

And Carnival Night and the Credits.

And Launch Base. And the mini-boss theme. And Knuckles' music.

If I'm not mistaken. I mean, those (and the ones mentioned in previous posts) are the songs that were replaced in the PC Collection version.

It is said he sang the Hidrocity music to one of the guys credited in the game for the music part.

Apparently, what happened is that Michael Jackson was (dunno if he's yet) a fan of Sonic, so he decided to go to Sega and make the music for the new game (namely Sonic 3). Of course you may imagine it, having him to make the music for the game would be really good for advertisement. Sadly the molestation scandals started to appear later so he was removed from the credits (like anyone would have cared, right?). Curiously the music replacement was made very late in game development - meaning Sega wanted to see how things went before removing his music at all. Anyways, those who are credited are from his team that makes the songs.

Please excuse me for any inaccuracies there. All the time new stuff about this appears :P Just listen to the FM channel #1 in Ice Cap 1. If it doesn't become clear...

I'll Begin said:
Mini boss and Knux's theme? nah. They're still the same.

Knux's Sonic 3 theme IS replaced in the PC version with a new song. The miniboss theme was simply replaced by the S&K version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back