Official Time Attack Records for 2.0.5+

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't upload the lumps to youtube. But you can put them on a file sharing website, such as Megaupload or 4shared, for us to download.

And I managed to finish that stage in 18 seconds when I was new to SRB2 lol. No proof though, It was really long ago and my computer kinda had a virus that deleted it in case I did record it. I can't remember.

And I managed to finish that stage in 13 secs when speedrunning this level pack with my friend SuperBlitzCraig. And if you want my opinion, I truly believe on Tevin45p's time. ;)

Last edited:
You guys should tackle some of the levels on Tortured Planet. Those are the longest levels I've ever seen in a Sonic game.

You are right Metal Fighter, it was just a thought. There could be a seperate related section for addons and mods for srb2 as well. I'm not that good when it comes to time attacks on Sonic games. I like to take my time and get all the goodies. :D

Well its time to bring this topic back to life because i just broke Eggrock act 1 record!

So here the video.

Eggrock Act 1 Broken.

So yeah after one full year. I to finely broken his record.

It took me forever.

Anyway enjoy the video everyone.

TailsMasterMind Old record. [Sonic-1:15.37]

EternallyAries New record. [Sonic-1:14:97]

So now how do I edit the wiki? Im not very good at that stuff. maybe someone else can edit it for me?

Last edited:
Watch these! =)

GFZ3 as Tails in 0:17:48
CEZ2 as Knuckles in 0:55:94
CEZ2 as Sonic in 1:06:68

Use This link to watch them.

Last edited:
While watching CEZ2 Sonic I thought: This should be a new record? ;)

Your idea at the end was quite funny. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back