Offical levels in wad form

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

I need to know if there are any wads with the offical levels so I can edit them, why? Thats a secret

You can just get the official levels by opening up srb2.srb in a wad editor. Why would you want a custom wad of it?

Well, you can just copy/paste the original game's maps, from the srb2.srb file. How? Use XWE, or open that wad with an editor, open the desired map, select all, copy, new file, paste. As long has you don't edit the original maps from the srb2.srb file... Has that will make the game crash.

Ok, thanks guys, and I know that it'll mess up if I acualy edit the files. I reember when I acidentaly edited the sonic.plr

I also tried editing something, well actually it was the title screen. So what I did was I copy pasted, then all of the files went to my wad (I'm not naming it) and in srb2.srb all the files were deleted.

I edited mines and I had re-installed SRB2 and was able to play it all over again. I tried to make a tails wad and make him go faster with the same sprites.

Nickrawls08 said:
I edited mines and I had re-installed SRB2 and was able to play it all over again. I tried to make a tails wad and make him go faster with the same sprites.

Well I did to (except the part about tails). I had to re-install Srb2 luckily I put it in a different folder. So I had to move all my wads and re-direct all of my exe's and links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back