Obstacle Course Zone is too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeshiro

I finally beat that "THE VERY END OF YOU" level. Jesus that was hard. But it does have its flaws. Once you find the strategy out. It's a pretty easy level. In fact it's too easy. You simply jump back into a corner and jump up and down. The enemies fly right into you and die. The room I did like though was the instant death platform room. And I loved the hidden checkpoint, it was pretty clever. I was however, disapointed to find that there was no explaination as to why there where 17 Eggmans! You should make more levels like this! Except even harder!

Yeah, Obcourse isn't much of a challenge. I beat it the first time I played it. *stabbed in the ego*

Honestly, though. I did. Oh, and you guys are aware that Omega is making a level pack full of challenging, small little levels, right? That should be plenty difficult enough for you.

:D That's awesome I'm addicted to that level! I hope there will be more of those! That level kicks ass!!! :D

You need not only to download every addon there is, but to check out the description. It tells you about why theres 17 eggman.

Yeah, Ritz is right; I'm making some damned hard level,s but not all you you may like them. *NONE* of them are traditional SRB2 gameplay, so some of you may be dissapointed. Mazes, puzzles, ect.

Go take a look at HellFire Cave, a WAD I made a while back that 1/2 of the people liked and 1/2 of the people hated. If you like it, you'll want to try this out. If you didn't, you'll be better off with other WADs.

I don't quite have the URL to it handy. Ask somebody on IRC for it.

BlazeHedgehog said:
The Mystic Realm.

'Nuff said. Surviving anything above normal mode will make you mash your keyboard.
Seriously. I've heard that there are those who have actually beaten it on Ultimate, too. Even I'm not that insane.

Does MR3 count? Because I just beat it on ultimate a few minutes ago. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back