fizzle
i hate the numbers.. i hate them
Hey. Fizzo here. So, the legacy NTOPP is no longer being maintained by Saxashitter, but by me! (Yes me.)
Saxa is currently working on a remake of NTOPP, I'm making a revamped legacy version of NTOPP. Imagine like.. Vs. Imposter Legacy, but for a SRB2 Mod.
Introducing..
(legacy logo made by me)
This mod attempts to tweak and be a hotfix like mod for the legacy version of NTOPP, while still adding new content. Currently, it's going good, I have a couple of newer builds than the one on the MB, (like 2 or something dude, maybe if I beg Saxa for christmas this year, I can get more dev builds.)
I'm focusing more on the gameplay and not stuff like the re-added options. And effects! (There was this bug that made me go crazy for like 10 MINUTES)
Here's some simple gameplay from Peppino, Noise, and Gustavo! All in singleplayer.
View attachment srb25436.gif
View attachment srb25438.gif
View attachment srb25439.gif
(can someone please tell me why these gifs can't act regularly??)
Anyways.. this mod also has a discord server! (Which is official. Duh.)
INVITE: https://discord.gg/2jXTjzJ6DR
Also, this thread was made with confirmation from Saxa, so that's cool.
Alright, cya! Check out the server and meet 10 million new people!
Yes, this thread will get updates! Along with the server!
Saxa is currently working on a remake of NTOPP, I'm making a revamped legacy version of NTOPP. Imagine like.. Vs. Imposter Legacy, but for a SRB2 Mod.
Introducing..
(legacy logo made by me)
This mod attempts to tweak and be a hotfix like mod for the legacy version of NTOPP, while still adding new content. Currently, it's going good, I have a couple of newer builds than the one on the MB, (like 2 or something dude, maybe if I beg Saxa for christmas this year, I can get more dev builds.)
I'm focusing more on the gameplay and not stuff like the re-added options. And effects! (There was this bug that made me go crazy for like 10 MINUTES)
Here's some simple gameplay from Peppino, Noise, and Gustavo! All in singleplayer.
View attachment srb25436.gif
View attachment srb25438.gif
View attachment srb25439.gif
(can someone please tell me why these gifs can't act regularly??)
Anyways.. this mod also has a discord server! (Which is official. Duh.)
INVITE: https://discord.gg/2jXTjzJ6DR
Also, this thread was made with confirmation from Saxa, so that's cool.
Alright, cya! Check out the server and meet 10 million new people!
Yes, this thread will get updates! Along with the server!