Node builder does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatian

KartKrew™
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
I"m sorry for the excess amout of editing questions I've asked, (Three seems a lot to me) but my node builder won't work. I downloaded it from the Srb2 Doom Builder set up thingy, but it does not show up anywhere.

map%20(12).PNG

Press F5, go under the nodebuilder tab, and select your ZenNode executable. It should be under something like C:\Program Files\Doom Builder\zennode.exe. And then, make sure the parameters look like the picture.

Also, Zennode can't build 1 sector maps, to my knowledge.

Lolz Amarica Online (had the same thing a week ago)

Ok on topic: I did everything you told me to do and it seemed to work but windows still can' find the ZenNode.exe.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Lolz Amarica Online (had the same thing a week ago)

Ok on topic: I did everything you told me to do and it seemed to work but windows still can' find the ZenNode.exe.
When you install SRB2DB, ZenNode is optional. You need to make sure to select it so that it's installed. Try reinstalling and making sure that it is in fact selected.

When I install it ogaland, it says the extraction is comeplete, but I look for it in my Srb2 Doom Builder and its not there. Its not in my normal Srb2 folder either

When I install it ogaland, it says the extraction is comeplete, but I look for it in my Srb2 Doom Builder and its not there. Its not in my normal Srb2 folder either

They did not answer that question.

They did not answer that question.
Extraction? Are you sure you're using the full installer, and not the patch? The second page of the installer looks like this:

Make sure that ZenNode is ticked.

I made sure it was checked and all that...and unfortunately, it is still nowhere to be seen.

Could I be doomed to never create a single level? *crys*

I checked the details at the end of the setup and it said that it extraceted the ZenNode.

I made sure it was checked and all that...and unfortunately, it is still nowhere to be seen.

Could I be doomed to never create a single level? *crys*

I checked the details at the end of the setup and it said that it extraceted the ZenNode.

If you can't figure out what's happened, you can get ZenNode separately and install it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back