• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were just out of boredum, they aren't in the actual character pack.
The people that are in the pack are on the first page.

Actually, if I were allowed to work on this as long as I wanted and had more help I could probably finish about 1 character every few weeks, or once a month at the most. Although I'm unable to work that long and if I had more help that would make it less of a nitro character pack and more of a evryone in the MB character pack.

I get bored of doing one character easily, which is why I'm making a character pack.
EDIT: Silver's a2a8 frame is done.

I believe you are underestimating the amount of help you are already getting. The only other time I've seen a group of people working on something was Sonic Riders.

This is extraordinary work, and I really can't wait till some of the characters are done. I don't mind if it takes a long time, I would mind if it is rushed and appears so.

I've been trying to figure out the problem with Mighty, a solution not requiring exe modification. He needs the hard-coded climb ability, but also the speed thok.

Also I was working on a Silver Lightning projectile, but I got stuck when the projectile failed to appear unless I aimed beneath me after I had tried to alter the speed. However reverting doesn't seem to be working now, so I'm going to have to start over.

M'kay I hope you get the mighty and silver thing working then. Also, I'm not going to be doing any other frames until I get the standing frames finished.
EDIT: Added more Bewbage to rouge.
EDIT2: Fixed amy to be more amy-ish. Also, if you're reading this please post so I don't have to keep editing!

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Nice, but there's something abot her that doesn't look right. The chin's too big, perhaps? Also, The text you two are doing don't match, maybe we could try picking on of the text styles and having them do it for everyone. I pick Hyper metal sonic X's.

Well there is a reason for that. I don't have photoshop. (I haven't found the cd for it yet.) But I will ask my neighbor for another copy...

P.s. I could give Hyper the Original picture (without the words) and she could put the text up.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Actually, if I were allowed to work on this as long as I wanted and had more help I could probably finish about 1 character every few weeks, or once a month at the most. Although I'm unable to work that long and if I had more help that would make it less of a nitro character pack and more of a evryone in the MB character pack.

Well, Give me one of your outlines and I will see If I could Sprite the same way like you (shouldnt be too hard). If that works I could help you out with characters...

I still don't have any outlines from fish hook, but as soon as I do I'll send you the sprites. Also, zany, I made his sox *shot* darker so that they won't change colors with the other green.

I can only use the IRC at my cousin's house. I could try to convince my mom to let me download it here, though. Athough she doesn't even want me to make rouge the bat because SHE HAS BEWBS!

Come on, it's not like your mother doesn't have bewbs... Unless she really doesn't.

As for IRC, you could use a CGI or Java client, or you could see if your mum will let you download Pidgin, which supports both YIM and IRC. (though it lacks a lot of features that each protocol has)

Nope, no downloading any chatroom stuff. The only reason I still have YIM is because we use sbc yahoo internets. I don't even have AIM anymore. And she won't let me make rouge because when she walk they jiggle...

I could do it as long as there aren't any bewbs invovled. I have to make her flat-chested and then chao freak adds duh bewbz

http://www.pjirc.com/demo.php <--- Put it in your favorites

Change your nickname to Nitro
Click Disconnect
/server irc.esper.net
/msg nickserv register <password> <email>
Do what is explained by the server
/join #Nitro (or whatever name you want your channel to be)
/msg chanserv register <channel name> <password> <description>
You must be identified every time to gain operator status
/msg nickserv identify <password> (while using the nickname you registered with)

That is, if you didn't know already. (BTW YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD IT LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back