• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku_the_swordshog said:
Two things. One Flame Silver's back view link doesn't work. Two XWE color remap wins recoloring. I use it whenever I see problems with colors when I'm far in a wad. :D
Shows up good for me. But knuckles's front and backf rames won't show up. Also I never found out how to use that...

Oh. You're right. There are a few frames yet to be recolored too. And I updated the front page. (Woo! Sonic has new running frames!)

Nth, is the knux in your avy an example of the color changing? If so could you keep it the same, because its lost alot of detail.

*looks at Sonic's running frames*

EDIT: Nvm, they look great. Must be the gif compression. Looking really good. Might be nice if Sonic's spines looked a little different than Supersonic's when he's running (ie, wave a little more)

O RLY? i'm going to be working on knuckles more than the other characters since I have more fun making knuckles.

I gots a job for you sonicfreak. *although I'm pretty sure I already gave you one, not sure.* You're in charge of super forms!

*gasp* THAT WAS AWESOME! continue, please! Rouge, Sonic, Recolor one and two...*nuked* EVERYONE! I might use these more than the regular SRB2 characters when it's done. ^_^

By the way, the color on that green sonic flame made is too bright. Ingame it would look like a weird really bright on dark blue.

Then all the characters would be too birght because they're all ethe same pallette.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Well, horrible separation, but it gets rid of the table stretching.

What browser are you using? Firefox's tables aren't being stretched at all.

Nitro if you want I could darken or lighten all the characters if there's any problems when they are 100% complete. Also you can use these if you want. They might need the shading fixed on the spines though.
soncq1ck9.png

soncr1sy3.png

soncs1ie9.png

sonct1ty8.png

soncqrstrv0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back