• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
These sprites actually look pretty good. I applaud your sprite work, please continue.
I'll Begin said:
Wow, Nitro, you've really out-done yourself this time.
Mystic said:
That Sonic sprite is seriously awesome.
sonicfreak94 said:
That is really really good! Can't wait to be able to play them ^_^.
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Awesome job.
Silver360 said:
Can't wait for this!
The list goes on...
=P

sry but self-proclaiming is bad (I LIKE THEM TOO - DOI)

It's not that I don't like them, is that I feel you're going about them the wrong way. Even though it is your wad, your responsibility, etc. etc. etc., I'm trying to keep it from veering into the wrong path (IE, death, unfinished, the list goes on... =P). But in all seriousness, you can't proclaim it to be the best wad ever, especially if it's your own (and the fact that it's composed of more than one). I'd go for best character pack, though. That is, if they get finished.

Oh and, sorry for being so meddlesome. I see now that my efforts are pointless, because it's all up to you.

So, you're second in command? And, would if it does get finished, but it has less characters than it was originally going to have?
<.<
>.>
=P

Yes, thank you for totally misreading my post. I don't have to explain why, I'm sure you're smart enough to understand.

Oh, I figured I should explain. I was just trying to be helpful. It's too bad that my efforts go wasted.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm just tired right now. I had to watch 2 toddlers and a kid.
Then post later... We've all got tough stuff to deal with. Wanna try being brothers with an autistic child with a horrible temper if he doesn't win or something like that and a 1 of your sisters treating you like crap with every little mistake? But enough with the life story

I'm really serious, Sonic's spikes on his side and corner view just don't really match it on the front and back view at all. D:

I know, I'm going to fix that. Also, I have it worse. i live in a house with 2 sisters and a mother. 1 sister has temper problems and the other is a little annoying Satan spawn. While the mom is always making us clean this and that and is making our lives in "perfect" order. >.>

Mint said:
Anyway, your personal problems really do not concern me on the grounds that you may just be lying to get attention, also that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else here.

I'm starting to wonder if I should make rouge, since DW is working on her and has been forever, it would suck if I outdid his wad shortly after it's release.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm starting to wonder if I should make rouge, since DW is working on her and has been forever, it would suck if I outdid his wad shortly after it's release.
I hope he don't mind.

Indeed. Rouge is a bat, and bat ears are humongous. In fact, you might need to make the sprite box a little taller to accommodate them. Ten pixels up is a good number, I did that when I was helping Avi with Blaze.

Here's what I mean.

(note, alpha sprite. Also, project canned AFAIK)

Okay they're enlarged, but I think they may be too large, or just not wide enough..

Also new and improved bewbs and more junk in the trunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back