Nintendo's anti-piracy efforts hits the ocident

Status
Not open for further replies.
home.jpg

http://ap.nintendo.com

It already affected Brazil's most popular Amazon.com-like site, which does not sell DS flash cards anymore.

I'm full of hatred now. I cannot say anything more elaborate. (Actually, I can, but I'm not in the mood to explain how dumb this is.)

antipiracynintendo.jpg

How is this news? Nintendo, and every other game company, has been doing stuff like this for decades.

OH NOES THEY WANT MONEY FOR THE GAMES THEY MADE OH NOEEEEEEEEEEES

Bah, even though they have millions of dollars, they still earned their money. And nobody likes pirate games (Coughsomaricough).

Tell them to go and clan up their ass, noone is going to report something that actually saves them money.

Oh no! How am I ever supposed to illegally obtain games now? Are they actually expecting me to BUY their products? That is the most ridiculous I've ever heard!

If you couldn't tell, that statement was in massive sarcasm quotes. I don't see a problem, Nintendo is trying to reduce piracy so people will actually BUY their products now. You know, like it's supposed to be.

The only pirates I ever saw worth buying were NES pirates, usually one of those 73815687-in-one cartridges. Without them, I would have been so out of touch with my japanese only games.

I have a friend who is going to download a pirated copy of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time because he can't find a legit copy. If you ask me, he probably didn't look too hard before turning to piracy, but what am I gonna do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back