• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NiGHTS WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiGHTS

Hi, im new here but have been playing SRB2 for a few months on and off. I adore the game NiGHTS into dreams but sadly, dont have a saturn and i cant find one in my area and i dont trust online auctions and stuff.

Neways, i originally started playing SRB2 when i found out there was a NiGHTS fangame hidden within. So i worked hard and found all of those gawd annoying emblems to play the game. When i got it it was sooooooo worth it. Ive played it mroe tiems than i can count. I wish to thank STJ for making the Sonic Into Dreams addition.

The reason my topic is in this forum, is because i want to make a WAD (duh, title). My first goal is to replace. the S Sonic sprite into a NiGHTS sprite (and eventually Reala). But i have no clue where to find it in the programming. Once i do that i want to start making levels. but right now its just the sprite i need help finding and working on. So can neone help?

im into making addons and stuff. i already made my own level (which took me a long time) and a music replacement wad. i havent send them 2 srb2 yet. but making my own character? man does it make me mad! i tried everything but deepsea wont let me make a decent character. i really wish i could help u but i cant make my own

If you use DeePSea, you need a seperate program to edit bmps. And also, don't use Cyan or Pink in the pics if you use DeePSea, cause pink turns into cyan and is thus transparent, and cyan turns green and is thus, classic superman. :P

Microsoft Paint, DeePSea, and a really long attention span. :) I would probably suggest something like XWE, but I haven't bothered to look for it when DeePSea works just fine (Lets just say I don't want to make too many pink things...)

1261.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back