NIGHTS FOR WII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Spazzo said:
I don't see why people think NiGHTS is that great. How can a game, released on an obscure and failing platform, have gained such an overrated reputation?
I think that's part OF the reason it's gained such a reputation. Practically nobody gets to play it. I never have myself, as I don't have a Saturn and am simply not willing to spend the money to get one just for one game. Those that have played it say it's good, and from my experience with AJ's implementation, the gameplay is sure entertaining, even with only 4 arrow keys.
*coughsegasaturnemulatorcough*

Nights is making a comeback? NICE.

Seriously, I can't wait ot see how it uses the Wii's motion sensor capabilities.

^_^ it better be awesome.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Personally, I don't own a computer godlike enough to run the insanely processor heavy Saturn emulators that exist currently, and that's true with most of the rest of the planet as well.

I actually do. It's still a bit better on the actual console, though. Sound emulation's still not quite perfect, and the speed can be unpredictable at times.

Shadow Hog said:
I actually do. It's still a bit better on the actual console, though. Sound emulation's still not quite perfect, and the speed can be unpredictable at times.
I never knew Shadow Hog was secretly a Microsoft CEO.

Nonsense, I just know how to build a computer from scratch and had ~$1200 to kill on Newegg. Thing still stutters a bit with Oblivion, though; probably need to up the video card, which would probably mean upping the power supply unit, as well.

Mystic said:
Personally, I don't own a computer godlike enough to run the insanely processor heavy Saturn emulators that exist currently, and that's true with most of the rest of the planet as well.

Saturn emulation seems to work extremely well on my computer. Everything seems to be emulated perfectly. Just wish I had discovered SSF a little earlier.

...Stupid Yabause and Satourne.

Can you give me the link to your emulator because I got Sonic Jam.

Gah! I can't seem to find where I downloaded it from. Oh well, you'd need a virtual drive to mount the image on anyway. Might I suggest something called Daemon?

END THE OFFTOPICNESS EVERYONE.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=15362

Even with the confirmation of NiGHTS for the Wii, they also have screenshots as well.

It looks too much like SatSR for me.

Not that I can stop my brother from bying it, so why not play it?

I've done the search before. It's the first hit, IIRC.
What are emulators illigal too?[/quote]

Emulators are not illegal and can be discussed/linked in these forums fine.

ROMs are what's illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back