• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nights character wad preview.

How do you think of it?

• Pretty good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Bad

• Pretty bad.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
I decided to make a nights character wad

Image of the preview:

nigha17eu.png

I know it shows sonic's eyes i edited it from the sonic sprites.

He is made off the sonic sprites so he isn't to good

Edit: Update on standing

nightswad0yq.png

*dies*

You'd have to GREATLY edit the Sonic sprites for it to even LOOK like NiGHTS...

I think you've done a really fantastic job. Just work on the eyes, and slim down the body and you have the perfect NIGHT'S. You done a real good job.

Sorry man, but this is being done.
And the skin is also gonna be 3d. If he dosnt can it and make it 2d of course.
So basically you cant make this. Sorry.

Keep the sonic eyes/shape! It would be good for a halloween netgame, for people who want to dress up for halloween. ED
Come to think of it, this halloween there should be a special coop level called Halloween village, where each player that joins starts in a uniqe house and they must make it through the haunted mantion to the cellar. In the haunted mantion...
*Ghosts would replace the ground enemies (Forgot their name)
*Bats would replace Jetty-syns
*That koopa shell from the mario thing could become a pumpkin head

Shades14236 said:
Sorry man, but this is being done.
And the skin is also gonna be 3d. If he dosnt can it and make it 2d of course.
So basically you cant make this. Sorry.

Actually, he can very well work on it. There isn't a rule stating he CAN'T work on something already being made. I'm sure the person making it first would be annoyed, but there's no reason he can't make this.

And for a Sonic recolor, this doesn't look that bad. o.o

You don't have to worry about there being two, the way Red's talkin' you'll never get his NiGHTS. Thats pretty good but you might wan't to make his horns longer, also the skin around his eyes isn't covered by Nights' hat.

Sorry it looks so bad, I was in a rush.

nightswad0yq7cz.png

eyes edited to nights, neck supported, added the boots, removed the sonic look, edited the color a bit, AND I made its hands yellow with black again.

Redsonic
User

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, the following were extremely kind to me and stuck with me till the very end at #srb2testing :

-ShadicX
-Neo-Master
-Shades
-Anthrofox
-Nick8
-Hypertails
-Manic
-Draykon
--------------------

So i will at least let them test out the NiGHTS Wad, as a token of my appreciation.

But anyway, the wad is looking pretty good right about now. We can have a 3d AND 2d wad! Yay!

Super mystic sonic said:

nightswad0yq7cz.png

eyes edited to nights, neck supported, added the boots, removed the sonic look, edited the color a bit, AND I made its hands yellow with black again.

Its close at least.

Neos said:
Super mystic sonic said:

nightswad0yq7cz.png

Its close at least.

looks better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back