Resource icon

Nick's Pizza Time / Pizza Time v2 1.3

nicholas rickys

gangsta sonic
nicholas rickys submitted a new resource:

Nick's Pizza Time / Pizza Time v2 - Pizza your Towers with this new mode based on the game Pizza Tower!

After so many servers, Jisk Edition being a thing (shoutout to my homeboy jisk 🔥), and a bunch of fans, is only right i give this mode the love it deserves, and here I present to you...

View attachment 97309
Which features...

CUSTOM MUSIC: (
)

CUSTOM ASSETS (mostly GFZ1 and GFZ2 but THZ1 and THZ2 have custom edits made for em by Tempest):

View attachment 97310

OH MY GOD SINGLEPLAYER GAMEPLAY + GUSTAVO AND...​

Read more about this resource...

feel like im missing something because i cant seem to find the addon at all.
every time i go look for it via the links it tells me that the addon just dosent exist

What happened to the mod?
got unapproved cause i changed the desc, idrk if itll be back soon lmao
Post automatically merged:

every time i go look for it via the links it tells me that the addon just dosent exist
it kind of got unapproved cause i changed the description

they are now back! enjoy

Last edited:
nicholas rickys updated Nick's Pizza Time / Pizza Time v2 with a new update entry:

1.2 - New maps!

Hey y'all. Another patch is here, and i have decided to fix a bug with the Pizzaface mask spawning early.

We also added new maps!
- Greenflower Zone act 1 has been tweaked by Pacola
- Black Core Zone has been fixed by Pacola
- ...Tutorial? seriously? (by Unmatched Bracket)

We hope you enjoy the mod, if there's any errors, feel free to leave me a message through my Message Board profile. You can also provide maps for me to add!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yippe

Attachments

• 20230724_114218.jpg
    20230724_114218.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 78
Forget first version; figured out that I'm dumb.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, TEST AND TWEAK THE TIMER FOR EVERY STAGE. Pizzaface is almost impossible/entirely impossible to dodge in certain places, so he absolutely *cannot* spawn as early as 30 seconds. Make literally one mistake and you forfeit the run, period. I gave up immediately on GFZ2 because I accidentally hit the row of springs near the start, and immediately got clapped not even 2 seconds later. That's not even mentioning the infuriating turn you need to do in GFZ1 that he can and will cut you off on. I would've preferred you add springs at that end cliff rather than force players to climb to the top, especially not with that original geometry basically denying you a winning run.

Edit: Actually, one idea to fix this and for the most part fit every level is to just bump the timer to 2 minutes. GFZ1 will never have Pizzaface unless you're bad/going past Lap 2, but that's the point. It's supposed to be the easiest.

addendum: If the problem with bumping the timer to 2 minutes is that multiplayer will be scuffed, just... have it run a check on how many players are in the server? If there's only 1 player, bump it to 2 mins. If not, keep it at 30 seconds. Also, are GFZ1/2 the only levels with Lap 2 Portals or am I missing something? I saw nothing at all in THZ1/2.

Last edited:
Forget first version; figured out that I'm dumb.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, TEST AND TWEAK THE TIMER FOR EVERY STAGE. Pizzaface is almost impossible/entirely impossible to dodge in certain places, so he absolutely *cannot* spawn as early as 30 seconds. Make literally one mistake and you forfeit the run, period. I gave up immediately on GFZ2 because I accidentally hit the row of springs near the start, and immediately got clapped not even 2 seconds later. That's not even mentioning the infuriating turn you need to do in GFZ1 that he can and will cut you off on. I would've preferred you add springs at that end cliff rather than force players to climb to the top, especially not with that original geometry basically denying you a winning run.

Edit: Actually, one idea to fix this and for the most part fit every level is to just bump the timer to 2 minutes. GFZ1 will never have Pizzaface unless you're bad/going past Lap 2, but that's the point. It's supposed to be the easiest.

addendum: If the problem with bumping the timer to 2 minutes is that multiplayer will be scuffed, just... have it run a check on how many players are in the server? If there's only 1 player, bump it to 2 mins. If not, keep it at 30 seconds. Also, are GFZ1/2 the only levels with Lap 2 Portals or am I missing something? I saw nothing at all in THZ1/2.
as i said, this is meant to be played in multiplayer, with ai pizzaface only coming in as a replacement for the player pizzaface.

player pizzaface cant clip through walls or anything but their speed is doubled due to their size

as far as i know it all depends on your skill and the opponent pizzafaces skill to get past each stage and win, playing by yourself is not really supported and rather just to add a lil extra fun into it

as i said, this is meant to be played in multiplayer, with ai pizzaface only coming in as a replacement for the player pizzaface.

player pizzaface cant clip through walls or anything but their speed is doubled due to their size

as far as i know it all depends on your skill and the opponent pizzafaces skill to get past each stage and win, playing by yourself is not really supported and rather just to add a lil extra fun into it
but hey, 1.4, ill be sure to bump up the timer for singleplayer pizzaface

if you die before pizzaface spawns (like 1 second before he spawns), when he is supposed to spawn, he doesnt and an error message appears in the console

Attachments

• srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 110

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back