Next Gen help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

Ok...I'm trying to play the next gen wad on the internet, but it keeps crashing and saying "segment vialation" anyone know how to fix this?

*smacks head* Ok uhh...how do you play USING the wad. maybe there's just one wad in the mod that crashes?

If I think I know what you are talking about, that means that there are sprites missing or something.

NeoJames said:
Ok...I'm trying to play the next gen wad on the internet, but it keeps crashing and saying "segment vialation" anyone know how to fix this?
That happens to me too.

Just change to the character using console. The sprite is too big for SRB2's screen without highres, and the multiplayer screen doesn't show a character with highres, which means it'll crash the game.

Using console will allow you to play with the character without crashing. Just don't go to the multiplayer char select screen.

sonicfreak94 said:
Nope, the sprites are too big. If you look in the SRB2 nextgen topic, SMS posted an entire explanation :mrgreen: .

Super mystic sonic said:
Just change to the character using console. The sprite is too big for SRB2's screen without highres, and the multiplayer screen doesn't show a character with highres, which means it'll crash the game.

Using console will allow you to play with the character without crashing. Just don't go to the multiplayer char select screen.

And thats exactly what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back