• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New wad Glyide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making a wad. His name is Glyide he is Knuckle's cousin.
He can do a spin jump then float up there forever. Kinda like Super Sonic but you don't have to keep moving. He looks kinda like knuckles but he is blue.
Check him out tell me what you think.

You can download him here.

Moderator Notice:
Recolor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, from the information you've given us, it appears to be a blue Knuckles with the Super Sonic Float...

You might want to post some screenshots =|

EDIT: I tested the WAD myself. It's just a White (Not Blue, may I remind you) Knuckles made to have most of the shading taken off, be slightly faster, and have a different ability.

Recolor Alert has been sounded.

Last edited:
Big mistake sealneji11
Recolor= Lock
Having a link in the editing page= lock
Anything else? I don't think so.

EDIT: I reconise those Knux sprites form Chrispy's Knux WAD. (You may not remember, but Chrispy made a Knux WAD on 11-21-2006.)

Last edited:
I am making a wad. His name is Glyide he is Knuckle's cousin.
He can do a spin jump then float up there forever. Kinda like Super Sonic but you don't have to keep moving. He looks kinda like knuckles but he is blue.
Check him out tell me what you think.

You can download him here.
Moderator Notice:
Recolor.

He said he kinda looked like him. Until he posts screenshots, who knows? It could be the best WAD in the world, or it could be a plain recolor.

EDIT:
Big mistake sealneji11
Recolor= Lock
Having a link in the editing page= lock
Anything else? I don't think so.

@Underlined and Bold Text

I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: I tested the WAD myself. It's just a White (Not Blue, may I remind you) Knuckles made to have most of the shading taken off, be slightly faster, and have a different ability.
recolor.png

Seems relevant. Why DO all the people who make recolors seem to love removing the shading?

Anyhow, this has no redeeming value. Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back