New Sonic VAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi? Posting with non-troll intent? INCONCEIVABLE!

care to talk to the hyped-up Speculatron 5000s at Retro? They've guessed everything from Sonic Movie, to Sonic colors feat Classic design, to new TV-series.

It's SEGA, they'll act like it's amazing news, but then do something that will turn it to shit, they always do.

Couldn't anything be described as 'franchise changing'? From an entire art shift, to something like 'DLC now announced for Sonic 4!', this just seems like marketing hype and buzz words as far as I'm concerned. Regardless, I'll enjoy watching the mud sling at Sonic Retro no matter what the announcement is <3

Hot damn, now that's some "Franchise Changing" news, best news ever.

My God, and I thought it was something people would give a shit about... What was I thinking?

That isn't franchise changing in the least bit, but it's appreciated and hopefully the new actors are good. (Mike Pollock is good fersure, though.)

Hot damn, now that's some "Franchise Changing" news, best news ever.

My God, and I thought it was something people would give a shit about... What was I thinking?

ArchangelUK did say he said "franchise changing" a little overdramatically.

ArchangelUK said:
I did say “franchise changing” kind of all overdramatically – Its not THAT big, though it does alter some things… you’ll just have to see what I mean. Incidentally those who’ve so far guessed are all wrong. “Sonic 4 is delayed” peeps included.

Tails is still voiced by a girl. :3
These voice actors were in other great Sega games. I doubt we'll have an issue with these Voice actors.

Oh, it seems Tail's voice actor is Sakura from Naruto.

Cool, although not incredibly interesting.

Nice to know the good doctor is staying, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back