• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

*New* Sonic Characters project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using that file so i can download the original wad back when i edited one. Do you know the Mario wad in the addons section? I have 5 versions of it: the original,a faster one with 1-feet slide,a JTE version that has Shadows ability's,a Luigi version,and one that can turn super (With sprites ripped from mario party)

Well,at least you can see i'm getting a bitt less noob,this way. I just need to learn how to make GOOD levels.

What? the characters?

No, SRB2 doesn't support having more than one character in a single wadfile, well, at least not not more.

actually, SRB2 COULD support multiple characters in a wad file, but organization would be nightmarish.

It's sorta like JTE and putting all of the source code into two (right?) files instead of multiple ones. Only do it if you can

hardimpossible.jpg

Well, no I didn't, but I couldn't resist making that.

Eggrobo doesn't work, i added it, but couldn't select it in single player or multiplyer.

...Theres a first time for everything.

*pig flys by*

I guess I'm hunting ham tonight! *shot*

Man, ya gotta love that cannon and plastic wings XD

This got offtopic O.o

I want mecha shadow for some reason, maybe when i can be bothered i'll make it.

ree-c said:
Its a boss?

O.o

OMFG, out smarted by chaoman... CHAOMAN FOR GOD's SAKE!

*shot*

1. Are you insulting the ultimate protector of the chao? (Chaos sucks)

2. He was the boss in S3&K Knuckles story. I played video games since I was almost 2. I'm 14 now. I played the Sonic series including S&K, S2&K, and S3&K.

3. I used XWE just to make sure it wasn't the one from Sonic R and SA2 Kart Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back