Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll Begin

🐑✨
61JT7xecMeL._SS500_.jpg

Source: GoNintendo, article here.

Discuss.

Yay?

I honestly am waiting to see if it's a good game. Normally, video games off TV shows don't turn out well.

BlueZero4 said:
Normally, video games off TV shows don't turn out well.
OBJECTION! What about DBZ?

But I never really thought powerpuff girls would be good at anything, its amazing that this many people like that show......

JJames19119 said:
Need I remind you of Dragon Ball GT Ultimate Battle 22?

OH God don't remind me of that game. I seriously think that that may be one of the worst game ever created

Honestly, licensed games are almost universally bad. The reason that we point to the exceptions is because they're exceptions. I'm not saying that THIS one is guaranteed to suck, but the odds are certainly leaning in that direction simply because it has a license.

The anime in general, in my opinion, is horrible. After watching the first episode comepletely, I wanted to vomit.

I doubt the game is going to be any good.

Chances are, if it does come out here, I'm going to be probably download it as a ROM or something.. You know, save $35 in case this game isn't great.

Well I haven't. I'll stay as far away from PPG as possoble. So even if the game is good..............

I'll hate it 'cause it's girly.

(I'm getting tempted to start acting like a Naruto fanboy and start bugging everyone to watch all 36 subbed episodes before stating a negative opinion)

Anyways, I only know a few things about that game, and it's not enough to state a REAL opinion, but as has been stated before, it's probably not gonna be that great. There IS, as always, a chance of an exception, but it probably won't turn out too great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back