New Pokemon Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my friend says that Charizard, Blastoise, and Venesaur can evolve on any of the GBA pokemon games...The reqirements?

All of the Pokemon must be at least Lv. 80 in their second form (you don't let them evolve a third time). Then you evolve them with the leaf, fire, or water stone. Next get them to lv. 100 and give them a moon stone. Charizard will become Charagod. Blastoise becomes Blastsurpent. Venasaur becomes Venasaurous.

My friend showed my these three pokemon...was it a hack?? Are these pokemon even real???

It's a lie. Anyways, I wouldn't get surprised if it's true... They're just making more pokemons and new evolutions to old ones, just to take children's attention, "cause it's new and then it's cooler".

The Ultimate Soniku said:
Ok, so my friend says that Charizard, Blastoise, and Venesaur can evolve on any of the GBA pokemon games...The reqirements?

All of the Pokemon must be at least Lv. 80 in their second form (you don't let them evolve a third time). Then you evolve them with the leaf, fire, or water stone. Next get them to lv. 100 and give them a moon stone. Charizard will become Charagod. Blastoise becomes Blastsurpent. Venasaur becomes Venasaurous.

My friend showed my these three pokemon...was it a hack?? Are these pokemon even real???

Even if it is true you need to show us proof but I think it's a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back