• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New modern shadow working on !!!!

SHADOWMOD

Hu guys I a working in a new shadow sprites it will be fantastic
Bad news I didn't finished one of them until now it will be shadow the Hedgehog from sonic 06
Or maybe SA2B I think.but for now I am thinking about that to much I hope anybody help me with those I am pretending to make shadow chaos Abilities from sonic the Hedgehog 06 it will be fantastic.
Just tell me will it be good or not ?

#shadow new sprites

images - 2022-03-10T223034.427.jpeg

Last edited:
It has potential to be good, but this is essentially a what if post since you have no proof of actually starting the project.

It has potential to be good, but this is essentially a what if post since you have no proof of actually starting the project.
Thanks but I am confused about how to make sprites in the SRB2 Style
If you can help me tell me

dude.
Post automatically merged:

I hope you use this as a reference because I'm out of PC to continue the sprites and the concept I planned for the mod.
If he's gonna use this as reference might wanna adjust the height right? Since V6 MS is gonna be as tall as Neo Sonic. And if i'm correct, a Modern Shadow that's shorter than a Modern Sonic would be inaccurate.

If he's gonna use this as reference might wanna adjust the height right? Since V6 MS is gonna be as tall as Neo Sonic. And if i'm correct, a Modern Shadow that's shorter than a Modern Sonic would be inaccurate.
Yes of course, even because I did it at the time of v5 it was still the basis of m.sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back