New Mecha Knux (newmechaknux.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crüsäder

He's a mean, lean, killing machine, and he's back for more! Only this time, he's blue!

Yeah. Please note that when using his glide, DO NOT LET GO UNTIL YOU HIT A WALL. And don't use springs. Both cause a sigsegv.

Link removed.

EDIT: Screenshot!

srb20000.png

I'm trying, but... yeah. By the way, screenshots are coming soon. And a virtual cookie goes to anyone who finds his secret ability.

I am so going to get CZ64 to go to your house and beat you with a blunt object. Did you at least ask for permission?

You can make the normal mecha knux blue by changing color in-game. I see no point what-so-ever to this wad, and as bigboi said, you need permission to do stuff like this.

Crüsäder said:
Yeah. Please note that when using his glide, DO NOT LET GO UNTIL YOU HIT A WALL. And don't use springs. Both cause a sigsegv.

*sighs*
Get the Latest version of XWE. Then lowercase the last 2 lumps.

Here is the wad but without sig-sev error. I hope It's okay for me to do this. :? EDIT - Link removed because he didn't get permission to use this wad.

[sarcastic]Oh my god, he get's invincible. That totally makes this one waaay better than the old one. We really need an invicible character to finish this game, it's totally impossible without it. And even more awsomesness, the game messes up when you fall.[/sarcastic]

nitro_the_hedghog said:
[sarcastic]Oh my god, he get's invincible. That totally makes this one waaay better than the old one. We really need an invicible character to finish this game, it's totally impossible without it. And even more awsomesness, the game messes up when you fall.[/sarcastic]
So the game meses up when you fall?

*CZ64 shoots Crüsäder around for days and sends him to the NAVI.

Since he didn't ask for permission, can someone lock this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back