New Headset Mic Audio problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Okay well my new mic now works(I can now record my voice) But I found out that my headset wasnt the problem as to why I cant hear sound, somehow its obviously the PC itself, so does anyone know what in the PC could cause all my headphones/headsets not to hear audio? is there someway to fix this problem?

Improperly installed audio drivers? Incorrect sound configuration?

Also a very unlikely problem, but the leads in my headphone jacks in my PC are currently stripped off my motherboard, meaning either I have to spent five minutes fiddling with the plug like I have a short or resolder them back to my motherboard.

MasterJace said:
Improperly installed audio drivers? Incorrect sound configuration?

Also a very unlikely problem, but the leads in my headphone jacks in my PC are currently stripped off my motherboard, meaning either I have to spent five minutes fiddling with the plug like I have a short or resolder them back to my motherboard.

Recently I found the excat location of the problem, Its my laptops aduio jack, when I plug the mic in the microphone jack it goes in all the way, but when I plug in the audio to the audio jack it doesnt go in all the way(Its like somethings blocking it) But if I prop something under It in a certain way it actually works and I can hear audio, So Im not sure how I can go about fixing the audio jack.

If the temporary fix is convenient, I wouldn't worry about it until the problem becomes more irritating.

If there's something IN there though you might want to try blowing it out with compressed air, or sending your laptop in... not generally a good idea to have something sitting on your motherboard or sound card.

ExAstris said:
If there's something IN there though you might want to try blowing it out with compressed air, or sending your laptop in... not generally a good idea to have something sitting on your motherboard or sound card.

yeah if worse comes to worse I'll send it in, and I've tried blowing whatevers in there out, but whatever it is, is very stubborn and doesnt want to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back