• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New character....Xiloin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm makeing yet another character, Xiloin the dark angel,

Just tell me thing's that I can improve on, if not you can help....on what?, I don't know yet, just PM me if you want to, you can test it if you help, and I'll make sure you get credit when it's done.

UPDATE: A little change, I was not looking at the picture I drew when I sprited him, but the picture had too much detail so I had to leave some thing's out
play284jv.png

ANOTHER Sonic recolor...will it ever end?
Oh and make the character a female, the name sounds more femalish..than maleish...*shot*.

I have a better idea. Put the wings into its own wadfile so you can make an object that follows the player around like the old Super Sonic Cape.
This way you can use it on other characters. And you have alot less work to do.

Prime: 7 chaos emeralds, 50 rings, add one double-jump, bake until done or crispy on edges.

(Super sonic had a cape, at least in 1.08 )

hotdog003 said:
Prime: 7 chaos emeralds, 50 rings, add one double-jump, bake until done or crispy on edges.

(Super sonic had a cape, at least in 1.08 )

Upgrade, man.

Not touching it.

Hell, I'm not even going to reply to this thread anymore.

Well Character recolors are how people start learning to make character wads. I think that he's trying to be a bit origanal by giving some things that most recolors don't even have. I say keep practicing. ^^

The wings are a neat idea. But you might want to work on them a bit, they look like they're in front of him when they should be behind him.

RyanHedge said:
Well Character recolors are how people start learning to make character wads. I think that he's trying to be a bit origanal by giving some things that most recolors don't even have. I say keep practicing. ^^

Correction: Recolours are how MOST people start learning to make character wads. My first character wad was Tails Doll, and the sprites in it are handmade.

Anyways, on topic, that is pretty good. Maybe you should, perhaps, edit the eyes to look more demonic?

It seems to be a good idea,
but maybe it is better to make your own Character instead of making just a green sonic with wings?
The wings are a good idea though,
but i don't think people would like the Sonic recoloring,
there are so many Sonic clones already

But beside that,
good luck with your Character :wink:

DiRtY_YoShI said:
It seems to be a good idea,
but maybe it is better to make your own Character instead of making just a green sonic with wings?
The wings are a good idea though,
but i don't think people would like the Sonic recoloring,
there are so many Sonic clones already

But beside that,
good luck with your Character :wink:

Dirty_yoshi.....that name sounds familiar. If you are who I think you are, send me a PM, will you? If not, forget what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back