NES emulators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a sec, let me ask you just so I can understand. STIMPY HAD CHILDREN? I didn't know that! *Watches Ren and Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2 uncut*

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Stimpy had children, why can't Ritz?
Not to mention Arnold Schwarzenegger. ;)

Well, I recorded myself playing the first level of Contra Hardcorps, and the file was 2 GB large... Ugh. Anyone know how to lower the quality or something?

*reads last posts*
... ? I don't want to know...

Er, anywho, DivX is a special codec for AVI that reduces the quality, but makes the file about 2-50x smaller.

Blargh, I shouldn't have deleted the file. Even though I have plenty of hard drive space, the thought of having a 2 GB file on my desktop is just too intimidating. *Makes another one*

bigboi said:
Wait a sec, let me ask you just so I can understand. STIMPY HAD CHILDREN? I didn't know that! *Watches Ren and Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2 uncut*

It's in the new Spike TV series which everybody hated but I thought kicked the original's ass from here to Mobius. :|

Mystic said:
Walan said:
Mystic said:
Nesticle can record movies in its own format, but I'd assume you would have already tried that one, since it's _the_ NES emulator.

Am I the only person hoping for a new Nesticle patch? Because I'd really like to play Marble Madness and Punch-Out!! without the garbled graphics.
Nesticle's programmer left the scene without giving his companions the source, if I recall. Hence, that will be the final version. There are bound to be better emulators at this point, but since I generally only play Mario and Zelda with it, I don't have a need for a better emulator.

Well, there was a patch released that made Solar Jetman playable.

Anyway, there are emulators that are lightyears ahead of Nesticle today, but not a single one will run on the POS Windows 98 computer in my bedroom.

VIVA LA NESTICLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back