• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Neptune as a Playable Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowey98

@Dreemurr3Asriel on Twitter
srb20011.png
Yep, it is finally going to happen! I want to make her unique, besides, I am going to need a talented Sprite Artist and someone who is good at scripting, if you want to help me, you can dm me on Discord! (Please, don't do it as a joke.) My Discord tag is @Asriel Dreemurr/megamanfan0870_2#1122. Anyways, I am going to list her abilities I have decided on. (I want to make her broken but not as broken as SMS aka not to the point of crashing servers.)
Neptune's Abilities:
Ability 1 (Jump in mid-air) (Double Jump): You can use this to get through tough platforming sections (She actually jumps 1.5x the height of the vanilla characters, and also can outrun them in speed!)
Ability 2 (Spin) (Slash Attack): You can use this to not only attack enemies, but can break walls too!
Ability 3 (Custom 1) (Cross Combination): Targets the enemy closest to you (Airborne or not) and slashes the enemy with your sword 6 times quickly.
Ability 4 (Custom 2) (32-Bit Mega Blade): Summons a digital blade (Same size as Black Eggman) from above and comes crashing down on the enemy closest to her (No explosion though.)
Ability 5 (Custom 3) (Victory Slash): Charges in the direction she is facing and any enemy caught within the range gets one-shotted (unless it is an enemy that can take more than one hit like Crawla Commanders, Hive Elementals, Bosses, etc.)
Now that is all her abilities and it is time to bring out what she needs.
Super Form (You thought it was Super Neptune, but it was I, Purple Heart!) (Yes, I am aware of it saying Super Neptune and I don't know how to change that, also if you are helping me as a sprite artist, please make sure to add her wings.) Abilities:
Ability 1 (Jump in mid-air) (Double Jump): Same as her normal state.
Ability 2 (Spin) (Slash Attack): Same as normal state but can also break spikes!
Ability 3 (Custom 1) (Cross Combination): Same as her normal state but slashes 7 times and is faster.
Ability 4 (Custom 2) (32-Bit Mega Blade): Same as her normal state but fires 2 instead of 1 (They also explode into a purple ray of light.)
Ability 5 (Custom 3) (Dimensional Slash) (I believe this move is supposed to be exclusive to NEXT Purple but she is not going to be in this mod since Neptune is rarely in that form.): Use this move when you really want or need to as it can one-shot ANY ENEMY (Yes, even Black Eggman.) I don't want to make this spammable so instead you are going to have to hold down C3 to charge it up, a purple aura will appear once it is fully charged (Takes 5 seconds to charge), once C3 is released and it is fully charged, she dashes toward a random enemy and slashes them (The range of the attack's explosion is the size of the arena of when you fight Metal Sonic.) quickly while a purple explosion occurs, killing any nearby enemy.
Again, if you want to help me, you can dm me in Discord, my Discord tag is at the beginning of this thread. Thank you for taking your time to read this! (Right now she has no custom abilities and no custom sprites, I'm using Sonic's sprites for placeholders.)

Last edited:
Coming up with abilities is trivial: sprites and coding are the bulk of an SRB2 character. I know you are very passionate about this idea, but since this is the second time you do this, I need to remind you that we mean it when we require proof of progress from you to post projects here.

Feel free to ask for help either in the Editing Help subforum or in the modding channels in the Discord server if you ever need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back