Neo Metal Sonic mod

I want a Neo Metal Sonic mod so i decided to make it myself but... How do i make mods? (If someone wants to make a neo metal sonic mod or already made give me the link or just talk to me)
Post automatically merged:

I just maked a front model for him (srry for the low quality) im a beginner in pixel art so take it easy
 

Attachments

  • imagem_2025-08-29_110137610.png
    imagem_2025-08-29_110137610.png
    11 KB · Views: 960
Last edited:
I want a Neo Metal Sonic mod so i decided to make it myself but... How do i make mods? (If someone wants to make a neo metal sonic mod or already made give me the link or just talk to me)
Post automatically merged:

I just maked a front model for him (srry for the low quality) im a beginner in pixel art so take it easy
that looks good what are you talking about
 
Hoping you find out how / find a person to work with you on that. Looks great. If/when it releases, let me know! I love Neo Metal Sonic and hope it comes soon.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top