Need some help

I’ve been currently working on a movie sonic add on and made the character select for it…but I have no idea how to put it in SLADE

(I also used procreate for it)

Original Picture:

I’ve been currently working on a movie sonic add on and made the character select for it…but I have no idea how to put it in SLADE

(I also used procreate for it)

Original Picture:

So, theres been a problem with Srb2 where one of my sprites are to big and also in the wrong area, how do I resize it without lowering the quality?
srb20003.gif

So, theres been a problem with Srb2 where one of my sprites are to big and also in the wrong area, how do I resize it without lowering the quality?View attachment 91392
When you go your sprite in SLADE, just click on it and drag it around to move it, I would use the player.dta in srb2's files to help figure out where to correctly place your sprite.

As for it fixing the sprite being too large use SF_HIRES as one of your flags and a number like 0.5 if I am correct (if you do not understand what a flag is read this). However this means EVERY sprite you make has to be as large as that sprite. I do remember also someone saying you can use a photo editor such as Paint.net or GIMP and lowering the resolution from there as well.

When you go your sprite in SLADE, just click on it and drag it around to move it, I would use the player.dta in srb2's files to help figure out where to correctly place your sprite.

As for it fixing the sprite being too large use SF_HIRES as one of your flags and a number like 0.5 if I am correct (if you do not understand what a flag is read this). However this means EVERY sprite you make has to be as large as that sprite. I do remember also someone saying you can use a photo editor such as Paint.net or GIMP and lowering the resolution from there as well.
It works! Thanks a lot!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back