need help with this one command for srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenAngel

I want to teleport to all th emerald stages. the first on is map 50:0
once I collect that one, I want to get to the next one and so on. I think its teleport, but tell me if i'm wrong. I type in the console teleport map50, but it won't work. I've tried other different ways as well. this is for he net commands.

The command is "MAP", as in map map50, not teleport map50. Teleport is only used in devmode, and wad made mostly for the dev team, to teleport to specified coordinates.

SOMETHINGS WRONG

Thanks, but why do I keep getting the same emerald? I can't seem to get the others when I go there.

I'm prettysure that unless you ACTUALLY get the emerald tokens that you can only get one per level via map change, but i'm not sure.

I tried asking them while i was plzying, but no reply.

Okay I got the token and manged to succeed to get the second one, now why aren't I getting the third one when I map there. I've seen a cheat go through all the emerald stages without moving an inch and being super sonic on the first level boss.

Ok if you just want to cheat to get the emeralds just use objectplace.
And no if you want to get all the emeraldsby getting the emerald tokens in the original way then you will have the emeralds by the last boss not the first.

what the

What are u trying to pull? (mayby you gave me the wrong thing) the tank dudes don't wanna help me, they wanna kill me.

Ok when you use objectplace you can switch the item that you want to place by using p or o on the keyboard(the 8 emeralds are on that list)

-noresetplayers was a terribly abused cheat that was removed, people were using match mode with super sonic (not gonna work).
It was taken out and wont be coming back, you have to do it the hard way, or the way that you're not meant to do :).

i guess i need to be more spefic..

I didn't knw there used to be a supersonic for match. I was saying for coop mode in multiplayer. When I verifed them, they gave me 9999 rings, 999 lives, and I could be super sonic becuase they defeated all the emerald stages. Once they got the first emerald, we warped to the second and so on until we have all and we would continue the game. I had figured out the lives, the rings and the emeralds, but the emarald part was wrong. If I press it the console map map51, I wasn't going to get the orange emarald and keep it even if I defetaed map50, so I decided to get more info before posting a topic that was supposed to be simpal. I checked in my folder srbc it would tell me what to type. example: map, but it never said to space and type map#. Looking in folders were checked off the list. Then I decided to serach the forum , because there had to be a topic that told u all the commands and how to get them, but I could never find them. I had to get it from other people for some reason know how. I check the website, but its not there either. If there is a place where everone can learn the commands, why not tell me the place to look at? I am thankful :D for all the help everone is trying to say, but before you get mad at me, I will have you know I checked all the places that shoudl've told me becuase its talking about the same game everyone is playing. the game is no other than SRB2.

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
Ok when you use objectplace you can switch the item that you want to place by using p or o on the keyboard(the 8 emeralds are on that list)

Which button places the item?

I git a differnt command

How do you in mutilplayer type the commnad that takes you to one game to another? Ex: Coop to time race. I want to change the game, so I don't end the game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back