Need help with my secrets checklist :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBean

hi. i kinda need help with my secrets checklist. sorry if this stuff is answered somewhere but the forum's search is really really (reallyreally) bad.. ive looked at the "EVERY EMBLEM..." topic already(that should be stickied) but it only lists 18/20 emblems with no descriptions and bad pictures.

so anyways i managed 19/20 which is weird.is this a bug? because there are only 3 emblems per stage, and i got them all already http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g228/Double-0-oh/statsscreen.jpg

so what am i missing here? also if you look i attempted to do 1P in 6 1/2 minutes...is that a joke lol its freakin impossible.. and does it have to be done all in one run or can each level be done seperately through level select?

whew thats all for now, i managed to drag 2 questions on to 3 paragraphs lol. thank you for the help.

You get one emblem for beating the game, and another one for beating the game with all emeralds.

As for the 6:30 thing, it's more than possible. I can do it in less than 6. My only advice is to get to know the levels really well and thok as fast as you possibly can.

EDIT: The time attack can be done in multiple runs, so after you unlock the Level Select you can just repeatedly do a level over and over until you get a good time.

In 1.09.3, the time requirement is dropped to 7 minutes, because I personally had one hell of a time getting under the 6 1/2 mark.

And the only way to get under 6 1/2 it seems, is by using super sonic to go through the slime before it's lowered.

SSNTails said:
In 1.09.3, the time requirement is dropped to 7 minutes, because I personally had one hell of a time getting under the 6 1/2 mark.

And the only way to get under 6 1/2 it seems, is by using super sonic to go through the slime before it's lowered.

There goes the challenge.....
Even though it keeps saying I unlocked the time attack bonus, while the secret menu says I didn't get it under 6:30 minutes.

SSNTails said:

I've always jumped into the slime WITHOUT Super Sonic. Still gets you there. :P

aha! well i got all of the secrets except some crazy egg one(no idea) and time attack im still having trouble on. nights is way cool, supersonic is cool except by the time i get 50rings the round is half over.

getting the last two emeralds was a bitch though. i had to go to two players to get the 5th and 6th emerald :o
last emerald was easy though. thanks for help yall
i love this game..

SSNTails said:

How would that work? Doing the special stages would just take up more time =P
There are other easy time-cutters too, like climbing near the castle-thingy as knux in CEZ1, (sometimes) the red spring in the pond in GFZ2, etc.

The time attack can be done in multiple runs, Spazzo. And ZTaimat, I can breeze through the Special Stages with quite a bit of time left. They really aren't that hard, if you;ve played, say, S3 and K. Those confused me to no end.

Roboashura said:
They really aren't that hard, if you;ve played, say, S3 and K. Those confused me to no end.

That might be true, but I love the music that goes with it *hums*

The S3&K special stages are actually quite fun to play and aren't all that hard once you get used to them. Most of its special stages are straight-forward anyways.

I still think they're hard. Maybe not the ones for the normal emeralds, but the ones for the Super Emerald are hard. So very hard.

Yeah, the Super Emerald stages are a bit hard. If you're on the GC or using emulation, you can thankfully cheat after losing a special stage by restarting the game without saving. :P

You DO realise that they are the Sonic & Knuckles special stages, right?
I've beaten them all with a perfect, actually. =D

...yes actually, at school on someone's laptop i played special stage and entered a random password ... to my surprize, the s3&k people have less of a life than most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back