• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

need help with Mephiles.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I simpily can't help it. Don't ask for help on a wad, no Shadow recolors.

Edit: In "don't ask for help" means to have a actual problem before asking for help.

Please, we already have enough recolors on the forum. I don't think we can take another. And saying "no rude comments" is like saying "Don't give me constructive critisism, just praise me for my 5 milliseconds of work."

Mephiles isn't good playable character material. Maybe as a boss, but not as a playable character.

Well,if he make him a boss,some one,some where,will make a playable caracter of it anyway.OH! and btw,he IS a recolors of shadow.But if im right,mephiles dont have the same haircut style of shadow.Look carefully.

I just realized that the pose mephiles is doing in that pic is similar to the pose in darkmetals avvy.

a playable Mephiles character? the owns!...but only see a rear sprite...
more sprites before i speak further please? thank you in advance!

It's only 1 sprite because he's still working on it. And I don't approve of this anyway. not because it's a recolor, but because of the quality. I'd prefer the other version of mephiles anyway.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I just realized that the pose mephiles is doing in that pic is similar to the pose in darkmetals avvy.

you're right! o_ O
that's just odd....
lol but this is just a VERY unlikely similarity-coincedence.

i know because that picture knucky put up was from the game Sonic Next-Gen.

Sorry, but I'm not a big fan recolors, maybe if you could edit the spines to look a little more like Mephiles, it wouldn't be so bad, but then you'd have to redo the whole thing. However I guess I'll just wait to see what the completed verison is like.

Mephiles is NOT a recolor, and you'd know that if you've played sonic next-gen. and also:

1. mephiles is not in any way similar to nitemare as far as i know.

2. like i said: mephiles is not a recolor of shadow (though technicallly he seems to be one....)

3. uhh....i don't have one for number 3 yet! XD

either way. i'm being honest and serious so please stop cut the rudeness. after all
*it IS teh rudiness!*

okay thankyou, and i'd really like to see Mephiles as a playable character!
^_ ^
okay. bye-bye. yes. ....YES!

EDIT: huh? oh whoops! ignore point number 1 XD
i guess i thought this one was the nazo wad or something when i put that up

jamgames said:
Mephiles is NOT a recolor

/sarcasm. Your damn right mephiles isn't a recolor. Someone just left Shadow in the freezer.

it__s_cold_in_there_by_thweatted.png

And next I bet you'll say Silver isn't a recolor. Hes just the result of strange crossbreeding.

MY_POINT_STANDS__by_darkburraki.jpg

knucky said:
But if im right,mephiles dont have the same haircut style of shadow

Haircut?

jamgames said:
Mephiles is NOT a recolor, and you'd know that if you've played sonic next-gen. and also:

1. mephiles is not in any way similar to nitemare as far as i know.

2. like i said: mephiles is not a recolor of shadow (though technicallly he seems to be one....)

3. uhh....i don't have one for number 3 yet! XD

either way. i'm being honest and serious so please stop cut the rudeness. after all
*it IS teh rudiness!*

okay thankyou, and i'd really like to see Mephiles as a playable character!
^_ ^
okay. bye-bye. yes. ....YES!

EDIT: huh? oh whoops! ignore point number 1 XD
i guess i thought this one was the nazo wad or something when i put that up

I have played Sonic Next Gen, I am fully aware of Mephiles not being a recolor, but the wad you've created is indeed a recolor. All you've done is take the sprites from the Shadow wad and turn the red spines purple.

Also, the first form of mphiles was indeed a recolor, nothing original about it.

okay then..... o_ O
i guess i'm not the only idiot here?

either way lemme check the sprite again

EDIT: yep, i'm an idiot. this sprite's a re-color.

oh and i liked that shadow in the freezer joke! lawlvo! X'D
only question is, who put a lock on the freezer? >_ O

anyway, back to the topic: now that i see this IS a recolor i say ban it and wait until luck comes with a REAL playable Mephiles.wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back