Need a hand here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PezDude

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question. I stuck in another thread earlier but I'm an impaitient (spelling?) git!
My problem is that I downloaded the game for the Mac from MacUpdate.com and was overjoyed that it worked on my old machine... etc... my other post covers that and this isn't the place.
Anyways, I played it thought on easy mode just to get a feel for it and after beating Techno wotsit lever was taken to Caslte Eggman and not DeepSea. Then after beating the boss it went to the credits saying it was just a demo.

Umm, is this normal for the easy mode or have I gone and downloaded the wrong version or something stupid like that?

I love this game for the Mac and pray that there is a full version out there.

Many thanks for your help.

Once again, the game is not finished. This is not a glitch. There are only three zones, nine acts in this version. SSNTails, Logan, and Alam are hard at work (yeah right) at making version 1.1, which will be the final game.

Also, the Easy difficulty is not a good idea if you want to unlock anything. At least play on Normal.

Thanks for that. I just noticed the reply on my other post and was rushing to delete this one (if I could.)
While I'm here, I don't suppose there's any E.T.A. on the final version.
Like I said, I'm and impatient git!
Cheers.

The release date is "when it's done". There is no set release date. The staff involved in the project work on the game in their free time, whenever they feel like. Therefore, an actual release date would probably be false and inaccurate.

Of course. I'm sorry if I seemed a little pushy there demanding a date.
Like everyone else I truely appreciate the effort being put into this by your team.
Last question before I leave you alone...
Will the final Mac version be released at the same time?
Sorry, had to ask...
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back