NaziTurrent.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueZero4

(not a palindrome)
Before you come around here and complain mightily about the content of this post, I might note the date this post was made. -Mystic

Ahem.

THE FIRST NAZI THEMED LEVEL IN EXISTENCE. ALLOW US TO CELEBRATE BY HOSTING A NETGAME IMMEDIATLY.

srb20043.png

This is a mere edit of *gasp* Turret Zone to reflect the AWESOME NAZI POWA! Sereiously, it still has the same level number, and the header has only had four characters changed. Also, redwall in 255 makes sense of space impossible. I turned the lighting down so you could see the walls, but I also lost the sense of lighting everywhere else. And Nazis like monotone lighting, right?

NaziTurrent.wad

What? The symbol? Well, yes, but do we really want two versions of the same wad going around?

BlueZero4 said:
Also, apparently the MS is down as an April 1st joke.

Life is stupid sometimes.
Yes, these April fools jokes are so expected, whats happening to the forum now is like what MobiousX did to their forum with Chuck Norris last year. Like I said, predictable.

Nope, I just polished it off as soon as I saw the forum.

Seriously, you think this was hard?

OMG! *downloads* It's up to me to trash the place! *shot* This was a good idea I guess for this "prank" and hopefully the nazis won't take over the forums or I'll be sent to a concentration camp! *shot again*

BlueZero4 said:
Ahem.

THE FIRST NAZI THEMED LEVEL IN EXISTENCE. ALLOW US TO CELEBRATE BY HOSTING A NETGAME IMMEDIATLY.

srb20043.png

This is a mere edit of *gasp* Turret Zone to reflect the AWESOME NAZI POWA! Sereiously, it still has the same level number, and the header has only had four characters changed. Also, redwall in 255 makes sense of space impossible. I turned the lighting down so you could see the walls, but I also lost the sense of lighting everywhere else. And Nazis like monotone lighting, right?

NaziTurrent.wad

We can't play a netgame thanks to the second part of this april fools joke.

"April Fools?" My ass. This is taking April Fools too damn far. And has anyone else seen the sudden "new" opening to SRB2?

Ronin, we know that.

And Sykotic, if you don't like it, the same principle still applies: If you don't like it, you don't have to download it. And if you don't like the MB, stay dormant for today.

Whatever it sucks if you know what I mean and I don't mean the lvl I mean what the conversation is about.

Earuto said:
Whatever it sucks if you know what I mean and I don't mean the lvl I mean what the combersation is about.
That was absolutely brilliant English. I applaud your efforts. (Or lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back