Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck NO!

• What the heck is Naruto anyway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(By posting this topic you have invited my opinion. Live with it.)

I've three reasons to expect not to like this.
1. It's Naruto.
2. It's coming out for the 360.
3. (And most important) It's based on a TV show. Games based on movies, TV shows, or hell anything other than an original game, usually suck.

Of course, the game isn't out yet, so I can't say anything more than speculation.

Well, dont expect good review for that game on this forum. Why you ask? Because most people here rather choose PPGZ ( I have no idea why) over Naruto.
I think it will be great, but like I said, you might want reviews from a forum that isn't so prejudice.

Draykon said:

1. It's Naruto.
3. (And most important) It's based on a TV show. Games based on movies, TV shows, or hell anything other than an original game, usually suck.

Of course, the game isn't out yet, so I can't say anything more than speculation.
I wonder what would happened if I said PPGZ360...

Silver360 said:
Draykon said:

1. It's Naruto.

I wonder what would happened if I said PPGZ360...
Then everyone would have been like "OMGZZ! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME! RELEASE IT NOW!

/me points down a few topics.

Seriously, the only exception to my rule of not liking any games based on TV/Movies/Whatever, is the Spiderman series. Simply because it was actually a good game.

Draykon said:
/me points down a few topics.

Seriously, the only exception to my rule of not liking any games based on TV/Movies/Whatever, is the Spiderman series. Simply because it was actually a good game.
There is also the DBZ series. DBZ Budokai Tenkachi 2. That pretty much sums it all up.

Precisely, and I have no reason to belive that this Naruto 360 game (or the PPGZ DS game for that matter) will fall under the rare category of exceptions.

Enough with the predjudice now plz. >_>

Chakra = Power levels
Super Sayan = Nine-Tailed Naruto
Cursed Seal Sasuke = Baby-Possesed Vegeta.

Need I go on?

Chakra isn't used like powerlevels.
Nine Tailed Naruto isn't even close to Super Sayain.
This one,you should just get slapped.
Yes,I didn't give explanations why cause I'm about to goto sleep.

Ashura, you have to understand that Shonen Jump is more of a publisher. All of their works are made by different people. They aren't SEGA, ya know.

Also, you look like a retard doing that.

If they are going to to develop it for the 360 (I'd much rather it on Wii, but oh well), they can at least do better with the graphics, the Xbox 360 can do much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back